*Co-Op Businesses* -Tac&Co Reborn-

Jed Goldrush

*You look upon the bulletin in a shop*

Co-Op Businesses

Co-Op is simply a combination of business with merchants who sets up Inns, Armouries, Blacksmiths, Farms and workforces. Co-Op's aim is to help bring Aegis' economy to another level, bringing you high quality goods at underground levels from almost up to 50% lower that current market chains.

And guess what, this is the time that we need workers! Application is available in two forms, in this application thread and in-game. In-game application requires you to go to Oren markets, just infront of Al'khazar gates, and mail me the application form in my mailbox, or just fill one in this LINK.

*Letter from the Jed Goldhand's Journal*

As you might have seen, Tac&Co fell in the times that ((Tac64))'s left Aegis to go to an adventure only leaving a letter to me containing valuable information. In saying that I was given the job to pick up the remains of Tac&Co and reformed it to become Co-Op Businesses as it stands now. This is a major burden to bear that ((Tac64)) has left but I am glad to follow in the steps of a great man!

So, this is the problem I am facing now, I have to track down all of Tac&Co's old members and tell them the news! So if you find them, please contact me in the future because I want to handle you people again! So that is all, I hope all of this works out.

Owner of Co-Op Businesses,

Jed Goldrush

*THE BOUNTY BOARD*

The bounty board is a way to show people what jobs you want done and how much you are willing to pay for! This board will be located inside the Waterfell with a few jobs that is wanted to be done! Anyone can complete jobs at this board and people can post up jobs at this board aswell, its all about the people coming in and seing what is needed to be done! and of coarse there will be the Bounty Hunted where people can place a bounty on people's heads and get mercenaries to get a person in jail and all that!

Jobs

Co-Op needs a handful of different workers to start the chain happening. Each of the following has a little guideline what you need to have and do to be able to work in such workforce.

Volunteers (Trainees)

Technically, these are people who work for free food and temporary housing. These people are normally people who wants to excel in their part in the industry. Think of this position as a internship, where we can help you develop your skill by coming with our hunters, farmers, blacksmiths, build crew and other jobs which might give you experience and level up your skills. This is a great opportunity for new people that has come to Aegis ((Beginners))

Hunters

Hunters are signed workers hunting animals, food products and some other misc items like flowers and plants. Hunters are paid per item and per stack depending on the rarity of the said wanted items

Items needed

Common (Per stack):

• Flowers (Red and Yellow)
  • Raw Fish
  • Raw steak
  • Raw Porkchop
  • Raw Chicken
  • Leather
  • Arrows (per stack)

Rare (per item):

• Feathers
  • Pumpkins
  • Bone
  • String
  • Web
  • Chainmail Armour (The whole set; full durability)

Requirements

• *Optional* Combat Skill levels high enough for efficient hunting
  • *Optional* A clan/group can apply for this job as a whole, payment will still be per item/stack. Although this will enable for safer and longer hunting.
  • Constant amount of supply each week
  • Able to sustain himself/herself at night and combat situations
  • Able to supply himself/herself with weapons and hunting tools

Merchants

Broken up into two sectors

Head Managers

Head Managers are people who wants to own a franchise of the Co-Op business ideas.

Requirements

• VIP status; To enable constant money influx.
  • Enough Money to start another branch of a Co-Op business
  • Be a high level of that industry you are working in
  • Be able to coordinate workers working in your branch
  • *Optional* Have an ideal location for the Co-Op business without another Co-Op business of the same industry in that area
  • Be a good RPer, in-terms of conduct in the specific location

Clerks

Clerks are people who work for commission not for whole profit as you still want to be a part of that company. Bargaining an item is also required in this part because people might not have minas to buy with. In-terms of the money influx, you can buy items from your manager for a lower price and sell it to people in the counter for a higher price therefore, giving you a chance of getting a higher amount of money!

Requirements

• Be able to always be at the premises of the Co-Op business you are working in.
  • Be able to coordinate RP situations inside the business.
  • *Optional* At least a substancial level of the industry you are working in.

Farmers

Farmers are needed aswell, although payments are much different than that other jobs being offered. Even though this is a high level skill requirement, payment for each item is just too much because of the quantity farms can be available from. Although to compensate, people without houses will be provided with a protected chest and a bed inside the premises which they can access aslong as they supply their quota of farmed items each day.

Requirements

• Be able to farm a quota of items in an amount of time
  • Have a high enough level to at least farm.
  • Be able to tend farms properly without destroying crops

Applications must be sent through this LINK

Contact Jed Goldrush ((jeddeliso))items in an amount of time

[*]Have a high enough level to at least farm.

[*]Be able to tend farms properly without destroying crops

Applications must be sent through this LINK

Contact Jed Goldrush ((jeddeliso))

*Update*

Premises in Oren Markets Renovated

• Still needs Clerks
  • Still needs Farmers
  • Still needs underground area to be cleared up

If you want, I have plenty of the items on the hunters list i'd be willing to part with for cheap. Just message me in-game. My ign is octovian10 if you're interested.

If you want, I have plenty of the items on the hunters list i'd be willing to part with for cheap. Just message me in-game. My ign is octovian10 if you're interested.

*You open a letter stamped with golden dust*

Dear ((octovian10))

That offer for your item list will be much appreciated. Come by The Waterfell, in-front of Al'Khazar gates and we'll see then.

Merchant and Warrior,

Jed Goldrush

((If you are on a different timezone, it might be a hard exchange but we'll make it work. I currently live in Australia. Your timezone is? Are you a professional hunter too? We might need one))

((For the moment, my profession is that of a hunter, though not for long. As for time zones, I live in EST. I'm fine with meeting now, if you wish. I have a nice amount of goods ready to be sold.))

If you need some underground area I would be happy to give you protected underground areas. Bedrock plot, also would there be any place for me to be a head manager?

I'm sorry if there is some sort of application as could not find it. Hope we could work together

-((BannanaToYou))

-Delthor_Alzorth

Hello again, I would happily be a merchant I that is ok with you. I also have my own farm and money as I can sustain myself, I would think of myself as a competent fighter.

I am open to negotiation and is looking forward to meeting you in the future if you wish for us to partner?

-((BannanaToYou))

-Delthor_Alzorth

((For the moment, my profession is that of a hunter, though not for long. As for time zones, I live in EST. I'm fine with meeting now, if you wish. I have a nice amount of goods ready to be sold.))

((I am on AEDT+1, although I am currently at school right now, I will be on in approx 2 hours, are you available then? As per goods, I only buy in specifications of what i put down on my blog, There are hyperlinks and links on my signature for application forms and guides on jobs needed))

Hello again, I would happily be a merchant I that is ok with you. I also have my own farm and money as I can sustain myself, I would think of myself as a competent fighter.

I am open to negotiation and is looking forward to meeting you in the future if you wish for us to partner?

-((BannanaToYou))

-Delthor_Alzorth

For formal purposes, i advise you to fill out an application form. ((In the hyperlinks on the post, and there are links on my signature aswell, I myself is a VIP but i chose not to be posed as one on the forums, but that will change soon.)) I am eager on meeting you aswell in the future!

Warrior and Merchant,

Jed Goldrush

*You open a letter and read on*

Hello it's me, Delthor_Alzorth.

I have sent you another letter that would come under your applications forms. I hope we can meet up some time and partner.

-Delthor_Alzorth

In-Game name:Dusty Houff

Minecraft name:corlark

Timezone/Country:EST

How much hours can you be in LoTC:As many as I want, but normally a few hours a day.

VIP: yes or no: No

Job: Hunter

Group/Clan/Faction:None

Screenshot of Stats Page:((Stats are down))

*You open a letter stamped with a wax seal*((In-Game name: My name is Delthor_Alzorth

Minecraft name: My Minecraft name is BannanaToYou

Timezone/Country: GMT+1/England

How much hours can you be in LoTC: I try to be on minecraft as much as I can. So I could be on for about 3 hours a day but on week-end more since, this all depends on homework.

VIP: Yes, I'm a bedrock vip.

Job: Head Manager/ Merchant

Group/Clan/Faction: At the moment I currently am giving half of my plot to a guild, but i'm not in this guild, but they take me as a leader in ways. The Council Of The Lost.

Screenshot of Stats Page:((Stats are down)) ))

*You open a letter waxed with golden dust*

Dear Dusty Houff,

I am writing this letter in response to your application to become one of my signed hunters. First of all, you are accepted and is expected to show up at The Waterfell tavern in Oren Markets, in front of alkhazar gates tomorrow afternoon, 4pm GMT+10 (Sydney timezone) so we can talk about your pay and required items per scheduled. I hope to work with you efficiently and I advise you to start getting atleast a stack of 2 items in the common list so we can get you started straight away!

Warrior and Merchant,

Jed Goldrush

*You open a letter stamped with a wax seal*((In-Game name: My name is Delthor_Alzorth

Minecraft name: My Minecraft name is BannanaToYou

Timezone/Country: GMT+1/England

How much hours can you be in LoTC: I try to be on minecraft as much as I can. So I could be on for about 3 hours a day but on week-end more since, this all depends on homework.

VIP: Yes, I'm a bedrock vip.

Job: Head Manager/ Merchant

Group/Clan/Faction: At the moment I currently am giving half of my plot to a guild, but i'm not in this guild, but they take me as a leader in ways. The Council Of The Lost.

Screenshot of Stats Page:((Stats are down)) ))

*You open a letter sealed with golden dust*

Dear Delthor Alzorth,

I am writing in response to your application to be one of my Head Managers of a Co-Op franchise. First of all, before I accept you, I need to know what is your business proposal? Type of business? ((Auto shop or player based?; ores, food or supplies?)) Where is the proposed location? In terms of supply of items to be sold, I will be your supplier, but with every supplier is a cost, your bought items will he

significantly cheaper than what you can get in the market to give you a better price against competitors. We also need to arrange a meeting for you and I to see each other face to face ((and also pic I'm ways of TeamSpeak to make this arrangement smoothly)).

Warrior and Merchant,

Jed Goldrush

*You open a letter sealed with wax*

Dear Jed Goldrush,

My response to your letter is that I currently sell food such as mushroom stew, bread, pork, wheat, and melons if I am at the shop.((I have an auto shop set up, but I tend to stick around my shop)) My only problem is that since the Alras constructions my profits have gone down since I was relocated to another area because the Alras bridge was to be built. I would like to move to another location as my profits will then go up, also the place I am currently at, there is a guild and a city over the road is currently being built. (( I am usually on team speak to pm a time.))

Also one thing has come to my mind, is that this job seems a bit big for myself, I'd rather me a hunter or a merchant as I was trained to be a hunter from birth, I am trained to be a good hunter and would mostly find this the easiest and best job for myself, ((see my app, says i'm trained to be a legendary hunter from birth etc.)) Anyway i'd love to be a hunter with the other guy you accepted, hunting just seems and feels right for me. I'm sorry if I have annoyed you in anyway.

Delthor Alzorth