Animated Banner Battle – Results

LotsOfMuffins

Animated Banner Battle – Results

mJB6qel-moS0369FD6ObBHG1jXeEbtkTxnlgRFXv

yYufq6hWjQGRlRnS7Z5sgLrnpNp-eto9o8T3VTGQ

COMPETITION

Players had the opportunity to design and animate their own banner for LotC which would be displayed on the various voting sites, if they were to win. After a long amount of deliberation and reaching out to other members of the community to continue submitting banners for the contest, we have picked a winner to work with to create a final, animated voting banner for LotC. 

yYufq6hWjQGRlRnS7Z5sgLrnpNp-eto9o8T3VTGQ

WINNERS

The winner of this contest, to receive the Creative Wizard tag, an RP item, 5000 Minas, and their banner on the voting sites, is...

@Tykeandy

Banner_V2.gif

In second place, winning the Creative Wizard tag, an RP item, and 3000 Minas, is...

@Starfelt

lkpIalc.gif

And in third place, winning an RP item and 1000 Minas, is...

@GodOfPie

ezgif-4-b1b2426fb793.gif

Please keep in mind that out of all submitted banners, only those that used the form to submit and were original were qualified to win. Thank you to all of those who submitted banners, and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your day!

1K2PKIWIL30aRvc4HsbK_X1xk31pUOLDsrHLgkzJ

ejZWvprKIHmMzVcfZxQMA-xZaEVP9Uc3q5ZXURU6

Looking good ❤️

you really just giving 5k mina for that amount of work? You do realize it's like completely useless

1 hour ago, Tyrone1 said:

you really just giving 5k mina for that amount of work? You do realize it's like completely useless

First of all, the map’s basically ending this fall. 5k isn’t that much, but the RP items and creative wizard tag are something anyone can be proud of.

1 hour ago, Fiiieee said:

First of all, the map’s basically ending this fall. 5k isn’t that much, but the RP items and creative wizard tag are something anyone can be proud of.

I think he meant that the 5k was useless, not the animated banner.

2 hours ago, Fiiieee said:

Considering it is a CT project, the RP items will pose little to no actual value most likely, the tag is meh. People pay actual money for this sort of stuff. All in all – nice scam. 

Like a fellow once said:

https://gyazo.com/9f3477b651f4db4db8d5095d6a9c8e9b

a better prize would’ve been getting let into Muffins’ magic school and a tfig MA. atleast then i can flex my stupid mineman magic vs. 5k of an inflated currency that’ll be worthless in a couple months.

Why advertise war if we don’t have any...

16 hours ago, CaesarTheFirst said:

a better prize would’ve been getting let into Muffins’ magic school and a tfig MA. atleast then i can flex my stupid mineman magic vs. 5k of an inflated currency that’ll be worthless in a couple months.

I agree.

stinky admin