Passing the Torch

Vic

kuEQQRTge2Ty_7tvLLq1T0liHqqbmzMNIHTTjhBkse05BsQPzhc1pHyzsndEnyMMkHUztyXnV8pDllyXTSF33BsfpPRudJvr1bzKiRIJL882TY2tu5EAYJHjH2ONhKZNI-pUu-oKUYWOyfq1Xk82t1EMDo3jr_H0EOAOvVH6pBb3cqNXNGp3Exb1MOuXYG7JRBkHtt99FWvz6hKtGjLKa2L0Sgmg3N7BMOxNIhu48qEbTFtDceH3Aet9oSjgxzBmfb9uyuK-upt0Wo5v

Passing the Torch

6th of Malin’s Welcome, 1796

[!] Missives would be posted around the Haelun’or boat & camp.

6nz4zWFIA7CQA4ARHtffkKfCxe8qg4aa-24VuEL7Ui6swY3PBWHep4ssVOF1r2dgCIocUHv5YJODdvvcLIvgpSh8NtuPvyAzxyhiTYs9rtAuJnJrvfEpE6IIbN5YMZ15ojgInQvE

To the Elibar’acal Talonnii,

This has been a long time coming, I’m afraid. When I was given the title of Laurir of Elibar’acal I never intended to hold it for very long. Ever since the day it was passed to me I have known whom I wanted my successor to be; Maeve Elibar’acal. However, in recent months a challenger has come forward intending to take over the Talonnii from me. I had originally intended to debate him to place Maeve in the position of Laurir, but I have been progressively becoming more ill. My duties as a Tilruir come before a debate that I have no drive to win. I hope that you all understand my decision. Due to all of this, I leave it to the Elibar’acal Talonnii, the Maheral, and the Maelunir to decide upon the next Laurir.

I would also like to formally announce that, while still recognizing my blood ties to Elibar’acal, my husband and I have decided to create a new branch of the family. We have always had different views regarding magic than the Elibar’acal Talonnii, which has led to our wish to branch away. It is well known that Rhaelanthur is a paladin who was allowed to stay in the city by the Titan, but it is less known that I am a Monk. I have walked the path of the Sun for many years now. From now on, Rhaelanthur and I will use the surname Meracahe'onn - as will our children and any family members who wish to join us. I hope that you all respect our decisions and still treat us as kin.

maehr'sae hiylun'ehya,

DLZl-U7LCt4IgBlARRYUHUO68wyIdBHOPGkahVmYXT3myH4KxspUYxBadVSOEQgcFs1ENvAdMJq7fWc0idRDHfgJwz7K1F4nuxQzyRm74X4l3pNcGsae1eRI0Ttgj2anJg6VyRtM

Spoiler

OOC: I absolutely love the Elibar’acal family and everyone in it and it’s been fun, but I’m very sick IRL and want to focus on my health and help out Del and Lilly with this map change.

Seth read the statement, squinted. "Is. . . That oem valah faith because that doesn't seem as The Monks." Seth contemplated, unaware of it being a Chi monk.

((Stay safe Vic!))