To Whom This May Concern

RipBeppy

Hello. My name is Bepto, Beptofide, or whatever you know me by. I'm writing this post because I've been receiving a lot hate and backlash from my moderation application. I understand peoples frustrations with me, as I've done and said immature and stupid things, but I'm also very much human and comments made do hurt. I want to talk about the different things and apologize to people publicly, so that it can be over with.

Norlandic Community: I apologize to you first, as I was a problematic player when I was active here, I did and said a lot of things that were not very mature of me, and I was not the type of person I wanted to be or should have been when I was apart of this community. I know that I can't come back to this group, but I still want to apologize to this part of the community, and I hope that one day you'll forgive me.

Community Team: In turns of me quitting the CT, I called the team 'toddler team', in anger towards Muffins and the other managers who in turn made me unwelcome to the point of quitting, and I lost a couple of friends due to this. I was in turn blacklisted from the team, which is now well known via the report on muffins, but I also wanted to apologize to you guys, because most of y'all are cool 🙂

World Team: A lot of things occurred by me making the mistake of dating a manager, and then joining the team, (which was a very very VERY bad idea), I know I caused some issues with things I will not bring up, and was apart of some things I should not have been involved in, but I feel the need to also apologize to you guys as well.  

And to the rest of the community that I have affected, I want to own up to my mistakes, but I also do not want to receive comments that are demeaning onto my character, and me as a person because I will be 100% honest, some of the comments I've been getting in dms and openly on my application, I have cried over some of them. I'm a human being that makes mistakes, no one on this server is perfect. I genuinely and whole-heatedly love this community but I feel like I'm being driven away, and not welcome anymore. I've said several times that I've wanted to give up and leave the server altogether, but I haven't yet because I still have friends here. I want to be held accountable for my actions, but I do not want to be called harsh names, or be told that 'I don't do anything right', etc. Remember that everyone behind a screen is human, and things you say can hurt them, so please watch the things that you say.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, as I have taken the time to write it. I didn't really know how to go about writing this post, but I guess this will do for now.

Openly apologizing like this can be seen in many ways, both good and bad, some might even take advantage to write comments with ill intent, calling it a way to get attention and etc.

Now, from my point of view, as neutral as possible, I see no real point to you apologizing, most are stubborn to listen and what is done cant be changed. However, it is a very mature thing to do, assuming you do it mostly because of regret for your past mistakes, which is as well its own merit, for people tend to make mistakes and not care for consecuences.

Personally, this is a good sign of change and/or improvement, so i hope you keep doing well and improving yourself if you so wish to, but do remember we are in the internet and, funnily enough, in a Minecraft roleplay server, so dont take all too seriously and take into account some of the negative income can be critizism that can and should be used for improvement.

If anything, just ignore insult based comments, take constructive feedback into account and be happy to know there is still people who support you, even if with small things. +1

2 minutes ago, ComicD said:

Openly apologizing like this can be seen in many ways, both good and bad, some might even take advantage to write comments with ill intent, calling it a way to get attention and etc.

Now, from my point of view, as neutral as possible, I see no real point to you apologizing, most are stubborn to listen and what is done cant be changed. However, it is a very mature thing to do, assuming you do it mostly because of regret for your past mistakes, which is as well its own merit, for people tend to make mistakes and not care for consecuences.

Personally, this is a good sign of change and/or improvement, so i hope you keep doing well and improving yourself if you so wish to, but do remember we are in the internet and, funnily enough, in a Minecraft roleplay server, so dont take all too seriously and take into account some of the negative income can be critizism that can and should be used for improvement.

If anything, just ignore insult based comments, take constructive feedback into account and be happy to know there is still people who support you, even if with small things. +1

i felt the need to write this post because I wanted to openly a) apologize and b) address some stuff without naming and pointing fingers because that doesn't get anyone anywhere.

None deserves to receive hate in my opinion. Also, you aren't that bad and you wouldn't be a bad Moderator honestly!

From the wise words of @Valaryon, "forgive, but never forget". Apologizing is well and all, but from this apology, I expect you to make serious efforts to improve yourself. I forgive you, but I'm holding you accountable now. 

Bepto, you may be apologizing, but you've apologized before, and your behavior has never improved.

I'm unsure of if your apology will result in action, and I don't mean to sound rude, but with your past, I don't believe it will get really anywhere.

And not to mention, you never genuinely apologized to one person you truly screwed over, nor the people whom you've run off the server.
You and numerous people harassed me, sent me threats, sent me accusations of false claims, accused me of framing somebody, you even told me that I was lying to you despite the clear screenshots I sent you. You claimed to be my "best friend," however you did not care at all for my emotions, my fear, my history, and instead relayed my secrets and my accounts to people who were already stalking me and harassing me- People I sought to avoid. They had no way of contacting me. You lied, you hurt me, and you caused me to nearly leave the server completely after the situation that occurred.

And, honestly, after the show you put on for the month after the situation "cooled down," I wouldn't believe an apology nor would I accept it, as you proved that you never truly wanted to make up. I found out from others that you had been snaking, lying, and telling friends I lied about things that you and I both know are not untrue.

I wish you luck in your growth as a person, Bepto. I cannot tell you what to do or how to live your life, but I can at least hope you learn and live and grow.