DISAPPEARANCE: Ole Angeman

Sander

DISAPPEARED:
flintstones | two brown shoes

Ole Angeman

On the 2nd of Gronna and Droba, 351 (2nd of the Grand Harvest, 1798), Ole Angeman, the 5 year-old son of Norlander immigrants Andrik and Astrid Angeman disappeared on the outskirts of the Karosgrad farmlands. He was with his father at the time, tending to the fields late in the afternoon around the time of sunset. His father gave the following testimony:

I'd gone out to our field with my son to get some vegetables for my wife who was starting on dinner at home. I was at one end of the field, closer to our house, and my son was playing at the other end of the field, at the edge of the woods. It was getting dark already when I suddenly heard my son screaming. When I looked up, I saw a rustle in the low brush around where my son had been playing, and heard little Ole's continued screams and shouts, rapidly disappearing into the distance. By the time I had crossed the field and gotten on the spot, I could barely even hear him anymore out in the woods. I don't know who or what took him, but having read the recent news of the young lady who got killed, I ran into town as soon as possible to report it after having searched the surrounding woods until it was dark out.

While we realize hope may be slim, any tips or evidence leading to the finding of little Ole Angeman are to be forwarded to Karosgrad Maer Karl Amador at the shortest notice, with
a 25 mina reward to whatever information leads to the finding of the 5 year old boy, Godan bless his soul.

Issued,
Grand Maer Karl Amador

Hanekin finds the little kid's straw hat at the end of the wheat field

Aeira reads the missing child poster, tapping her boot against the floor while doing so. "Ah the woods, I guess it is time to check it out."