AUDITIONS for THE COURTSHIP OF SARAI - A La Fleur Production

Urahra

8Ym4iaT.png

6pwjd8o.png

YACAKfx.png

A La Fleur Production

To the theater-lovers of Oren --

I'm seeking actors to fill two roles in an upcoming production of THE COURTSHIP OF SARAI - to be staged in Providence at a future date.

The play follows HARREN HORENSON, the firstborn child of the Exalted Prophet Horen, as he negotiates an alliance with the Elves of Wildewynn. Our story takes place during a mystical, ancient era long ago, when the world was new. Auditions are open to adults of any age, race, or nationality. 

I am looking for individuals to play the following parts:

- SARAI -

Sarai is the heroine of our story. She is the daughter of King Malin and a princess among the elves. A quick-witted, fierce, passionate, and lovely maiden of great cunning, humor, and ingenuity. Spirited and lovely with a keen inner fire.

- MALIN - 

Malin is the mythological father of the elves. The first elven king and the biological parent of Sarai. He exudes a certain aura of graceful, benevolent mystery. As ancient as the trees and imbued with wisdom far beyond ordinary men. He is gentle and warm, though stern when the situation calls for it. 

- ELVEN COURTIERS - 

Members of King Malin's court.  I advise auditioning for this role if you're interested in participating, but lack the time to commit to a greater part. I am especially looking for an elven maiden to sing the opening sonnet.

Though the characters are all elves, you do not need to be an elf in order to audition. 

Special consideration will be given to actors of Adunian / Harrenite descent. The story of Harren and Sarai is an important one to Harrenite culture, so it's in my interest to represent them on the stage. 

If you are interested in auditioning, please contact:

Yuliya Styrne

at

The Imperial University in Providence

Thank you!

Alyssa Seregon pulled out her quill, writing neatly to the play-write. 

Spoiler

“To the Imperial Play-write, Yuliya Styrne,

I think doing such a thing of being in a play would be lovely, if they could be a time and date set for us to meet for my audition that would be quite grand. I would also be very willing to dye my hair or wear a wig and such for the time if needed For myself, I think it would be interesting playing in a story like this.

From, Alyssa Seregon, also, do keep this secret, wouldn’t want my kin to know this.”

After finishing the letter, the woman went to scroll up the  paper and tie it to a dove’s talon. Then she sent it to the address of the Orenian Play-write.

@Urara