Sutica

Sutica is ugly.

Sutica is now a large crater.

It is about time

Top tier post 

44 minutes ago, Slorbin said:

Sutica

Sutica is ugly.

I feel as though there wasn't a lot of thought put into this decision. It over all seems very lackluster like a lot of arbitrary decisions the ST tend to make, such as the decision to remove OOC legitimacy from the snow elves. If players cant have OOC legitimacy, what's the point in even playing or attempting to roleplay cultures on the server? Is that not unfair to the players?

Likewise with Sutica, back to my original point, there is little to no backing for the reason to turn the city into a large crater. It was a phenomenal build, almost as stunning as Oren is this map. I'm afraid I cannot, and will never support this decision. It's been known as a neutral city, and will always stay that way, so removing it under classification as an elven, dwarven, or orcish city is just objectively wrong.

I'd appreciate if I could get a response from the ST! Thank you for reading 🙂

Hah

Wow. Just wow.

To start off, there is something that needs to be said. As staff we volunteer countless hours of our time to help this server. To see this level of toxicity directed at members of our community who have put in at minimum, tens of seconds towards approving lore, is not only disheartening, but frankly unacceptable. We're players too, and real people. We put in all this time because we love this server and love to see people enjoy playing it.

Now with that out of the way, let me make something clear. We get it. We have heard the complaints, we have read the countless pages of feedback since launch day, and we want to improve things. The story have been working day in and day out to do more nothing than before.

Finally, I want to address some of the issues raises about communication, because they surprise me the most. We are all one hivemind, and we know exactly what is good for the community. Please be quiet, or we’ll shelf Humans too, and we’ll turn into a creative plotme server.

My DMs are always open.

- Slorbin | SUPER GENIUS

Thank you for getting rid of all of this horrible lore, what a great service the ST is doing!

21 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

It was a phenomenal build, almost as stunning as Oren is this map.

with all due respect, this claim is totally bogus. There is no such thing as being nearly as stunning as Oren's mighty city of Providence, for Providence is the benchmark for perfection brought to blocky form. To claim that an ordinary city such as Sutica could even share a portion of that glory is just absurd, for Providence was constructed in God's image himself.

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

for Providence was constructed in God's image himself.

If God looks like Duloc from Shrek I have fear in my heart.

1 hour ago, Slorbin said:

Sutica is ugly.

Im so happy we finally got it out there 

1 hour ago, Slorbin said:

Everyone with magic has been labelled a 'witch' and hung by a jury, except the magical main character of the Lord's High School with a SUPER dark and edgy past. The main character will be decided at random, with ST members getting 100 extra lots.

Oh this is good too I didn't see this part 

3 minutes ago, Slorbin said:

If God looks like Duloc from Shrek I have fear in my heart.

Lord Farquaad | Know Your Meme

This here is what was gazed upon at whilst communing with the Holy Spirit to create the finest city in all of mineman. Are you jealous, heretic?