The Conversion of Prince Antonio

Javert

The Conversion of Prince Antonio de Hyspia.

11th of the Grand Harvest, 7 SA

As the Prince stood in the temple, he felt the warmth of the holy flame on his face. He thought of the Crossed God and then the All-Father, the God he was about to embrace. He knew the Hyspians would be enraged by this, but he knew this was to secure the future of Hyspia. He turned to the High Keeper and smiled, nodding to her in silent thanks. With that, he made his way out of the temple back to the streets of Varhelm.

Each Hyspian, Norlander, and anybody who cares to read are handed a public letter from Prince Antonio De Rivera himself. 

"To my beloved people of Hyspia and all who read this, It is on this day that I publicly announce my religious conversion from the false Canonist god to the Red Faith and the All-father. I do this for many personal and public reasons, but know that this conversion is done in the best interests of the Hyspian folk. With this conversion and subsequent cooperation with the Crown of Norland, I believe that my conversion to the True faith is the best possible path to a bright future. To all Hyspians who wish to keep to the Crossed God, I will not stop you. I will not force you from your homes and hearths or steal your belongings. All I say to you is this, do you truly wish to support a Church who has given us nothing but empty promises and false gains?"

-Antonio De Rivera, Prince of Hyspia, Heir to the Hyspian Throne, and restorer of the Hyspian folk. 

Would read the letter, feeling proud of Antonio, he'd say to another Hyspian. "Proud of this kid, he's done something good and got rid of those Altimarino's."

Javier would be aghast and shocked reading the news, he felt a sharp pain through his soul, with sadness he remembers how the church brought in Hyspia at it's worst. Provided it with comfort, purpose and meaning through God and his creations, "May God help us all", Javier would remark before going back to work in Esbec.

"Welcome to the lit path, youre no longer blind in the dark, friend. Keep your chin up and follow the tenets!" said Dramyr on being handed one of the prestigious letters. He'd later frame it on his bedroom wall. "Neat."

"Prince Antonio, a good man, has found the Light of the Allfather once he realize the Cross God's true fate. I welcome you, my guest and my friend." Caedric says after watching the Prince's conversion.

The High Keeper gave the missive a brief once-over. "Well I hadn't expected a letter about it. I'm sure that ruffled some feathers." She commented with a quiet sigh before returning to her work.

Halvar Edvardsson Would lean back in his chair once he'd finish reading the letter, taking a swig of ale from his curved horn. Supremely satisfied of the outcome.

Edric, hearing of the conversion, nods approvingly, and raises his mug in praise of the Prince. "To Hyspia then, welcome to the embrace of the All Father."

Vykk lays the letter on the table "Man, the crossed god kneelers really can't catch a break..." the old elf says as he offers a light smirk "Truly, for if the dead crossed god can't keep the pontiffs favored, then why would any sane person follow him?"