Return of The Invisible Man: Looking For Group

drfate786

Like a blood Thirster of Khorne I can only remain within the Materia so long as there is conflict. I return to this decrepit rat nest but only at the expense of a tithe of blood from a group-clan that will foster me in this time of great unholy stagnation. I shall summon thee, those who would heed the call of the legendary meme lord, unsung and not quite visible hero of the siege of Helena and maker of memes..

I hope thy offer me a position of honor in your clichés.. Lest I make memes most foul of thy pitiful clan states and publish them across the Discordant application server. Any may extend an offer but know that should your offer be insufficient, you too shall meet my most-foul hammer of ever growing yet discordant memes. Also, if thy are of "Norlandic" (Memelandic) stock and are subservient to the vile false-claimants of Papa Narthok's throne of wonders.. Do. NOT. Extend. An. Offer.. For you shall surely be roasted upon the holy BBQ-flame.. Betrayal is never forgiven and never forgotten. 

@Malgonious @Dardonas @Hunwald  @CaptainHaense @Lhindir_ 

Edited by drfate786

Howdy howdy, Fate. Welcome back.

Feel free to come vibe in Haense whenever. Don't cause trouble OOC, all is well in the world. 

<3 

Edit: Also hmu on discord whenever you can, it's been too long and I'd like to chat with ya! 

4 hours ago, Sorcerio said:

OMG CLIQUES ON LOTC? NEVER!!!!

You are correct comrade, LoTC is a public union state run by our president and CEO chairman Telanir. Glorious communism for all..