The new IC

Theofratus

We are the imperial coalition residing outside of the elven capital. We are a coalition of men and women serving the greater good. We decide our politics and goals which are know publicly as

1.gathering resources and having honest and honorable trade.

2. forming a large trained army for defense and offence to fend of the undead.

3.We are a stand alone faction not under control under any others so we may move as we sit politically

4.we run things by using a counsel which is made up of 2 members as of yet

5.Da_emporers has been banned for overall being a jerk and causing problems

The imperial coaltion was formed with the believe that Aegis's armies lie dormant or non-existant and only sit by as undead storm our cities murdering all in their wake. In light of that several brave men founded under a coaltion of races with a like minded ideal formed the coaltion the strike back at the undead and at all those who stood back and watched as the undead struck down the weak.

WE REALLY LIKE TO GATHER RESOURCES AND TRADE WHILE WE TRAIN OUR ARMY!

To apply

MCname:

Characters name:

reasons for joining:

rp experience:

characters ambitions:

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question?

((We are not a democracy we are a government that uses an impartial counsel to make decisions. as well as members who pissed people off))

new recruits get housing and protected chests for free and are givin tools to begin

Our keep http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/20111003131920.png/

If your post goes ignored please contact Theofratus or Blake11120

+1 For slightly editing our concept :P (joking with that one)

-1 For getting a new purpose, we were so close to coming and steamrolling you! (possibly joking with that one)

:lol:

+1 For slightly editing our concept :P (joking with that one)

-1 For getting a new purpose, we were so close to coming and steamrolling you! (possibly joking with that one)

:lol:

Jay started too much crap we didnt want that stuff and we are banishing him

MCname: SeventhCircle72

Characters name: SeventhAgent

reasons for joining: ((i am in need of a group i can join and can trust and this seems like the best choice i could find)).

rp experience: ((I have played on this server for 3 months now and also have played on other servers in the past.))

characters ambitions: My character wants to become a great part of a government and protect the people of Ageis

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question?

No

accept try to contact us in game so we can add you to th board

Is that issue involving the "protection" of that inn settled?

I love how the problems theo made are blamed on me. Rofl gg

If this is true, I'm still invading you with all my evil allies. My cause is good, I have a job at Laurelin and all my allies would just enjoy destroying you.

If this is true, I'm still invading you with all my evil allies. My cause is good, I have a job at Laurelin and all my allies would just enjoy destroying you.

Why invade me the person causing all the grief is banished the imperial is being rebuilt

dont join, they are all retarted greivers

just because you have personal disputes with the ic does not mean you get to roam our forum posting lies...I will get a forum moderator to get this to stop

dont join, they are all retarted greivers

You have a warning. No bashing others.... :P

MCname: SeventhCircle72

Characters name: SeventhAgent

reasons for joining: ((i am in need of a group i can join and can trust and this seems like the best choice i could find)).

rp experience: ((I have played on this server for 3 months now and also have played on other servers in the past.))

characters ambitions: My character wants to become a great part of a government and protect the people of Ageis

No

Ok thats me, and NO, I do not want to join the IC. No offense, I already have a guild. Like, wtf are you doing? You cant post other people's apps, and then starting stuff about it over RP.

HUGE misunderstanding.

Ok thats me, and NO, I do not want to join the IC. No offense, I already have a guild. Like, wtf are you doing? You cant post other people's apps, and then starting stuff about it over RP.

HUGE misunderstanding.

any similarites are coincidence i swear dude...ill change it

any similarites are coincidence i swear dude...ill change it

Uhm, no, you dont understand. I am Seventhcircle72, he just flat out went and signed me up, using my MC, name for a random guild, and talking to his buddy (KingToten) About how funny it would be, signing me up for a guild under my MC name. Then, (KingToten) Van, goes and starts to talk crap with me, about how Im a traitor and how I joined you guys. So, take me off any of your lists, and Im going to get real messy with the 2 idiots who did this.