A THESIS ON DILIGENCE AND DETERMINATION

Timer

A THESIS ON DILIGENCE AND DETERMINATION

THE FUEL OF FAITH

DEDICATED TO THE LATE CARDINAL FRANCISCO OF SUTICA AND PADRE JAVIER OF PROVIDENCE

mg0gR7SnsFpZ8pBGnNM_4C1CMXh3e90zHxkjxyVK5XpCWYzCHZpCUQ4PGtgR-kezgCtHOD25QBEdf-PrEWmCZSISbZlg-YR0w5yppVeXI-9WEYPeCn4qjqiyHQDWuwr2QgdcG4K2

zV_adIPTiySzlwHqKXoaRDcd78M7U1diJroNMqro83QVOKEC7nsZTsNiAxi5rdQDqJvjqNEwzOhFhCyShf_s80I6PqlLJKxWV7yL4TYSiY4qzD1Xo3SglLY9Y7Z9_dp0ADouTFiw

mg0gR7SnsFpZ8pBGnNM_4C1CMXh3e90zHxkjxyVK5XpCWYzCHZpCUQ4PGtgR-kezgCtHOD25QBEdf-PrEWmCZSISbZlg-YR0w5yppVeXI-9WEYPeCn4qjqiyHQDWuwr2QgdcG4K2

VIRTUE 4: 6-7 "For I have blessed you with My miracle of creation, and you shall draw nearer to My throne by your labors. And you shall discover strength of heart as you work the forge and the plow."

Determination and Diligence, these are the two qualities all laymen and clergy should possess. For these two words are the words of hope. We must have determination and diligence in order to reach the throne of GOD, don't we? Us as laymen and clergy must continue to work and labor under GOD till we reach paradise and the throne of GOD. We must continue to toil, to labor under GOD to be faithful and loyal to his holy word. GOD has created us, given us the miracle of life, we should and must have faith in him, and have determination while serving under him, praying to him. Even if the enemies of our holiest of lord try to stop you from doing as you should, praying and being loyal to him, we should continue to worship him even if it means we die in his name for it. We must not stop worshiping him, the holiest of lords, for paradise comes after we are done with this mortal world. We must work and toil in his names before we are allowed in his throne. Even if we face the troubles of this mortal world, loss of life, disease, and other hardships, we must keep being determined and pray to GOD for salvation, for there is no greater salvation then entering his realm. We must not be tempted by the evil forces of this realm to be put off our loyal path to GOD.

We must not be put off the path of helping others through their troubles, the apostates, heathens, and heretics of our world. We must have determination and have diligence in order to help them through their ungodly troubles. We must be determined in order to show them to the correct path, to the path of GOD's light. I as a Hyspian have faced these troubles, I have chosen to be determined to help my fellow Hyspians through their troubles. Our identity destroyed by those non GOD fearing men of Red Hyspia. I have made it my life's work to help the Red Hyspians see the correct path and be faithful and determined through faith as I am. One Hyspian comes to mind when speaking of helping our non GOD fearing brothers, Francisco Cardinal Sutica. His eminence was an example of determination, facing troubles, being betrayed by his Hyspian brothers, yet he endured. The same can be said for Padre Javier, a man who died for the faith, yet determined even in the face of death. These men were faithful and determined, and were rewarded for it, through entrance to GOD's realm as all faithful are.

It is good to say that the faithful in the bodies of government I preside in, such as Cartagena or Osanora, are ever more faithful and determined to continue worshipping our highest of Lords, GOD. The people, from my own experience are determined to continue worshiping GOD no matter the troubles and hardship they go through. In their work, which they do ever so diligently, they do in his name, all glory goes to him. From the baron to the commoners, the people are faithful and diligent.

In conclusion, It is my belief that the faithful are fueled by determination through GOD's name, and continue to toil with diligence in his name. I believe that we must continue to toil in his name our entire life, we must not take "breaks" from worshipping him.

Made by Acolyte Agustin ☨

Teachings from his excellency, Bishop Hernando Cordoba and the Holy Scroll of Virtue 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y8-SamT4GIY8OvwxIocbSPxMm3nuX4gJr2i6DE0WxYo/edit#

Prelate Alfred smiles upon seeing the thesis from Acolyte Agustin, putting a stamp on the document before going to get up from his bed, ready to fulfill his duties after a long time.

Hernando Altamirano looks at the thesis with a sense of pride in his acolyte swelling in him. "My star pupil"