See ya (for now)

Proddy

Keep your chin up my guy no use suffering over mineman ****. Take a break, sort yourself out, return if you feel like it, most importantly go to the to the people in your life who love you. 

See you king

Goodbye dude- Hope you do well in whatever you will do in your life or what you are doing in your life.

Wow I come back to read this post and I just see myself being called a rat. If anyone think that affects me then you clearly don't know me.

Anyway,

@Proddyand I are mates and my comment was supposed to be positive, because, as he knows, I'm down for helping him to come back to Oren whenever he wants. The fact that my comment didn't have a happy emoji at the end doesn't necessarily mean that It's not written in a positive tone.

If you guys knew me well you would know that I like helping people to make sure that none feels excluded from our community and that we can all roleplay happily.

Have a good day :)

You have been a pleasure to get to know Proddy, take this time to relax and not fret over mineman drama - come back when you are ready chief. Know that there are people waiting your return whom appreciate you, don't be a stranger. 

As for those bickering over a leaving post, honestly grow up - the purpose of the post is for the man to wash his hands of drama that has been nipping at his ankles, not to drag him back into it. 

I know the feeling all too well man. People bringing rp into ooc and harassing me over it or just being genuinely toxic and horrible. Sometimes I’d even give them second chances - it’s not worth it. Take your well needed break brother, ik I already pmd you but just remember to place yourself before anyone and anything else. Your mental health and how you feel about something is relevant above all. Also you better stream ck3 for me...

Edited by DahStalker

I will see you on the other side, friend. 

4 hours ago, sergisala said:

Wow I come back to read this post and I just see myself being called a rat. If anyone think that affects me then you clearly don't know me.

Anyway,

@Proddyand I are mates and my comment was supposed to be positive, because, as he knows, I'm down for helping him to come back to Oren whenever he wants. The fact that my comment didn't have a happy emoji at the end doesn't necessarily mean that It's not written in a positive tone.

If you guys knew me well you would know that I like helping people to make sure that none feels excluded from our community and that we can all roleplay happily.

Have a good day :)

o7 godspeed Proddy

Happy trails to you Proddy

Free yourself from the cycle of character rebirths and achieve moksha by leaving LOTC behind. 

No one should ever have to feel that way. Communities on our server all too often associate IRP goals with personal goals. I've seen roleplay conflicts tear apart friend groups. It's not fun. I hope that when you come back, you're able to surround yourself with people who see you for you, and roleplay for roleplay. My Discord DMs are always open, Proddy.