The Liturgical Record of Providentia

JoanOfArc

6DpkdMwKRRfd4rICu32PpPre0ESO6BQrMP6hiFhi_p2MT8dfEq1rmUODIamWOfSVQDYPCwPIaCa9TqX5fd5uvds48TPnE-TAvlYlcQxsLY3WnW0S6_gNKxBH1pkPPQJl2m4vYe6B

Actiones liturgicae Recordum Providentiam

The Liturgical Record of Providentia

OF THE METROPOLITAN OF PROVIDENTIA

GAWAIN CARDINAL PROVIDENTIA

1817-Present

God alone is sufficient.

(Proverbs of Ex. Godfrey 6:6)

To my beloved flock whom I hold dear,

I write to you on this very day to speak on the mystery or sacrament of Liturgy. To those in the West, from which most men and women of Providence are, liturgy is called mass. But for those in the County of Dobrov in the North, liturgy is simply called divine liturgy. However you may wish to call it, liturgy is an important aspect of the Canonist faith. During liturgy, we commune with the Holy Mother Church, including the aenguls and archaenguls that exist in the spiritual realm as well as those Heavenly Individuals in the Seven Skies, to worship the Holy Immortal, God. This very act is so powerful and blessing-filled, should you even understand what it could do to the soul, you would be scraping the stone from the ground to take home to keep safely in your home. It is that powerful. 

Now, to promote a consistent liturgical cycle within Providence and County of Dobrov, the Vicar of God has instructed me to instate a record for liturgies being preformed in the Archdiocese. This record will be used for the purposes of recording any liturgy that should happen within the soil. In this way, it can show where areas that need to be improved may be improved within the Archdiocese. I further extend the invitation for those wishing for a liturgy to be performed on a certain day or feast day to contact me directly so we may increase your prayer life through this mystery. We must never forget our Lord God.

Now let me close with a prayer:

O blessed Saints Lucien and Adrian, Fathers of the True Faith, let us now never forget the teachings of His Holy Word and let us endure these troubling times with courage and valor. Pray for us that we may never fall into sin and, that by the Grace of God, we may be made into righteous saints, rightly preaching His Good Word.

Through the intercessions of the holy Exalted prophets, our holy and righteous Mother, Lady St. Julia, High Pontiff St. Lucien and St. Adrian whom in righteousness lend their strength to the hearts of the just that their right-believing works might be accomplished, and to all the saints, we pray to you most glorious Master to lead us into your service that we may spend our lives in beatitude unto ages of ages. Amen.

LITURGICAL RECORD

Location of Ceremony (Providence or the County of Dobrov) - 

Date of Ceremony (Year) - 

Name of Clergyman who performed ceremony -