FKIVKE4.png

Chirr Chirr Chirr

On 4/24/2021 at 4:24 PM, LordCrowe said:

-snip-

WoLoEHP.png

All yours!

On 4/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, BenjiBot_ said:

-snip-

Sent over discord! I realized too late this isn't really an adventuring outfit... but enjoy anyway lol?

8x5hjsh.png

On 4/24/2021 at 7:46 PM, Timer said:

-snip-

4OU0dXJ.png

hope you like! sent via DM

Hello Urara!

As you know, my boy Dilvyn D be gettin up there in years, and so I was wondering if you could modify his hair & beard to reflect this?  Basically just make it graying but not like completely gray, also slam some cool lookin scholarly spectacles on him if you can.

Come yell at me on Discord if you need me to send the base skin again or if you need anything!

Thank you!

10 hours ago, greygre said:

Hello Urara!

As you know, my boy Dilvyn D be gettin up there in years, and so I was wondering if you could modify his hair & beard to reflect this?  Basically just make it graying but not like completely gray, also slam some cool lookin scholarly spectacles on him if you can.

Come yell at me on Discord if you need me to send the base skin again or if you need anything!

Thank you!

Did this one real fast since it was a quick edit

g387WaV.png

On 4/24/2021 at 11:31 PM, Shorsand said:

always wanted one of those cute shoulder capes those fancy rich people have C:

So I did a version with and without the lil cape

kqh88hY.png OPxaj3s.png

Hope you like!

Any chance you could age up ol' Percy L. a little bit? Do whatever you like to his hairline, I'll send his dad skin over Discord if you're up for it!

14 minutes ago, LithiumSedai said:

Any chance you could age up ol' Percy L. a little bit? Do whatever you like to his hairline, I'll send his dad skin over Discord if you're up for it!

Absolutely! Just send whenever.

Hey, whenever you have the chance could you attempt to skin these robes for my Elf? 

It's hard to come across simple adventuring cloaks on skinning websites surprisingly enough, and I admire the way you do dresses/clothing details so I would be happy to get ahold of one of them. So if you ever feel like skinning it, thankyou in advance! 

Spoiler

c3149eb53a10c0ae108e4e916e4cdf43.jpg

VisualizzaImmagine.do?sercd=3905521&tipo=M5&prog=1&statoinv=V&fixedside=width

If you get some free time I would appreciate something akin to the above for my Abbot please, without the head though

Hey! I'm Fazzie#6239 on discord. I sent you a message on what I want, thanks!

These are gorgeous! SKILLZ.

I've been working on a high elf recently and I've never skinned a guy before, so if you could do an outfit something like this, it'd be lovely! Doesn't need to be nearly so detailed, I'm looking for a blue jacket, gloves, and white suit underneath. 

I would feel ridiculous taking that for free, I would be glad to offer minas if you would name a price for your hard work. If not, it's much appreciated and I'll be sure to spread the word :)

46fd53f083798d3ff4a048810d55735c.jpg