Urahra's Free Skin Request Thread

Urahra

Hey, so

I ran an IC skin shop, but my tailor character unfortunately died. :( I had fun making skins, though, so I figured I'd just continue to do them OOC.

Skins are 100% free. I'm just making them for fun and practice.  As a note, this is a "request" thread - not a commission thread. Meaning I might make you a skin or I might not. It just depends how I feel. I'm also not going to offer edits or revisions on the skins I make either. You get what you get!

I do skins at my own pace, which means my turnover rate might be quick or it might be painfully slow. It depends!

If you need a skin ASAP, you might be better off going to a skin artist who will take commissions and deliver them in a timely manner.

Anyway, want a skin? Just give me the info in your reply post. 

Free Skins I've made so far:

Spoiler

99c5bd1.png 

Elf for @rep2k

brmVF63.png

Purple adventuring clothes for @DahStalker

NPzmcwk.png

Blue outfit for @AndrewTech

yH50aEB.png

Blue suit for @Crevel

FKIVKE4.png

Red dress for @Rayna Star

WoLoEHP.png

Purple demon girl head for @LordCrowe

8x5hjsh.png

Brown coat and green vest for @BenjiBot_

4OU0dXJ.png

Bishop robes for @Timer

g387WaV.png

Head Edit for @greygre

kqh88hY.png

Vest for @Shorsand

6gUZSfK.png

Head Edit for @LithiumSedai

dauaNMX.png

Green Poncho for @Julio ツ

doKsoBA.png

Blue coat for @Wholesome_Thomas

VlRTH_9yITK3ds9iv97VEeatGxNj16cXP-eJpmNQC26WBa_eRWcZCpAA7fvngztkYuCnQS2lRec02NjtnDxyZW1T3mOTdVdc3KFih5WITJFcpvUphRAlMu0JDgvHdizMdTjNUPmM

My english is not the best and I don't know how to describe this lmao, so I will put this here. If you feel like you can, and want to make this, I'd be more than happy to get this skin. However, thank you !

I refuse to take a free skin. We are doing a skin trade - I just need a female adventurer skin for my new NGS character. Could be cool if you could do pastel colors and some furs! I'll do a cute skin for Tanith or your new priesty boy. Send me the ref of what you want on this thread.

14d0023b0d2e479c62bc1dcd8ad24977.png

Hello! So uh, if you feel like it, it'd be nice if you could possibly take a crack at making an outfit like this?

I'm currently getting a head reskinned for the character that won't look anything like the one pictured above, but the clothes will basically be for an elvish rogue that'll be wandering Almaris. Old character from Anthos I intend to bring back in the coming days to fool around on.

No immediate need for it as of right now, just whenever you get around to it!

On 4/24/2021 at 3:16 PM, DahStalker said:

I refuse to take a free skin. We are doing a skin trade - I just need a female adventurer skin for my new NGS character. Could be cool if you could do pastel colors and some furs! I'll do a cute skin for Tanith or your new priesty boy. Send me the ref of what you want on this thread.

Mighty gracious of you. I'll whip up something cute for ya. Am I doing the skin from scratch or do you have a base?

Tanith could always use more dresses: 

https://namemc.com/profile/Urahra.1

Burgundy, pink, and white are her colors.

Crime Lord

Try making this if you have the spare time over the next month or so. I've had the same head (babyfaced af) for my Norland skin since it was first created and I've been switching out the uniforms with ones I get RPly or find on PMC. It'd be nice to have a new skin, outfit and head, as he almost starts to age into his 60s. You can get creative about what he looks like below the thighs.

Chirr needs a dress that won't get her arrested in Oren. >_>

Or my beautiful boy Dorn ( @Shorsand ) may be needing one shortly. :)

Just need the head, but if you feel like making the rest of the black nurse uniform feel free

feel free to skip the spiky hair ornaments if you can't fit them

2093120042_DarkElfReference.jpg.f6c2ccd7d24f970ed200c77308bbfc33.jpg

1 hour ago, Urahra said:

Mighty gracious of you. I'll whip up something cute for ya. Am I doing the skin from scratch or do you have a base?

also, priest boy isn't happening anymore but you can grab Tanith's skin off my namemc here.

https://namemc.com/profile/Urahra.1

Burgundy, pink, and white are her colors.

It's going to be a skin for Adalina! just namemc LPStalker

Sorry to hear the character died, though these are beautiful skins! IDK how I could take these for free though, but will definitely look into getting one soon! 

4 hours ago, rep2k said:

-snip-

99c5bd1.png

Hope you like him! I'll send the skin file in DMs

This is unnecessarily kind of you, and overall extremely generous, I could use a new skin myself- but be warned if it so happens that you do see fit to make mine, I will not let it go without pay, or at least an interesting rp item, this is your only warning.

As for the skin itself, golly if I had to request one- I'm severely in need of a proper adventurer/explorers outfit, for my favourite Carrington boy- no real references or guidelines, just something nice for him to wear on an expedition, maybe try to introduce a little green into the colour scheme, like his family colours? 
Anyway, thanks in advance!

Oh thank you, your a god send. I've been in need of a skin for my Canonist Bishop. I can't thank you enough for this, this is immensely kind, here is the reference image, just need the outfit not the head, thank you in advance.
image0.jpg?width=265&height=400

always wanted one of those cute shoulder capes those fancy rich people have C:

On 4/24/2021 at 3:16 PM, DahStalker said:

-snip-

brmVF63.png

hope you enjoy! sent it to you over disc