A Disgusting Onslaught of Depravation, Death And Bloodlust On The Hands of Oren

Suicidium

"Imperials at it again," coughed a passing figure as she caught wind of the missive.

25 minutes ago, Willstertheking2 said:

Nikko de Astrea sneaks into his fathers room and picks up a sword "I will not sit this one out."

Noemie de Astrea sneaks into Nikko's room and steals the sword he stole from his father, then replacing it with one she stole from the Purifiers in a needlessly elaborate stunt that only served to be quirky.

"Me, well, I am probleh gon' sit zis out, because ze Oreners will ruthlessly kill eight year old girl me, et I am scared child! But, bad Oren!" She says to the Elysium streets. 

Maric var Ruthern shed a single, large tear for the children caught in the conflict. It was bound to occur that children would be victims, whether by the death of their parents or even by a soldier's blade. "Poor kids. If only there was a second missive to leave them out of the conflict, one hopes that the ministry of justice finds those killers and locks em up!" 

Spoiler

Norland: *declares war on oren to kill it and its people, hires bandits known for attacking innocents within oren

Also Norland: Hey guys u r killing our civies, can u stop plz

"How ironic coming from the nation who had geared their children with full chainmail and longsword." Remaked Anastasia O'Rourke, Slayer of Norlandic Women and Children.

"Those filthy **** shoveling norland tribals huddled around there dung fires died of natural causes! Cant prove ****!" Sir Candle says in to the nearby mirage as he walks through the desert cause thats where he was.

*she looks at the necklace which was missing her charm, she wipes her tears as she tries to remember what happened but she can't though through all the stories she's heard she says*

they endangered a child and they took one of our own, they slaughtered women and men to obtain glory, while also breaking a rule of war. Te'h oren people are not humans they are scum, monsters and we will not stoo to their level, never. We will make them rue the day they stepped on our soil. We are iron and they are ice and we...will..crush them

Edited by Slightson
Meta gaming can't get in trouble 💀

Sinsio would read over the missive by the light of the forge atop the Ranger's Keep over a bottle of ale. Smoke from his pipe swirled about him, a smoldering coal turning to flame inside him. "Blood begets blood begets blood," he recited like an old mantra. A small grin played across his face, a cold anger brewing. "Iron from Ice."

The Queen would look up from the missive, gritting her teeth, "This was n act of blood-lusted barbarians, how dare they threaten the lives of our children, the cowards will pay for this, Iron from Ice."

Edited by Thanius_

Amethyst Vanari cries in to her fiancée's arms, holding her son close. Her body still shaking from what she had watched happen the elven day before. Her son lay sleeping in her arms quietly, unaware of how close he had come to death the day before. Her eyes red and puffs from crying, she looks up at Lunah. Tears still streaming down her face "they came after Ellathor and I...he's just a baby...I don't know how I got away...and i don't want to know what would have happened if I didnt..." She sobs as her arms holds her son close. Remembering how she had to hide in fear in her own bathroom, trying to calm her sons cries. Both their lives flashing before her eyes.

Edited by Amethyst_Starry

"The bastards will get what they deserve for trying to come after our people." holding back the tears as she remembers comforting Amethyst from having to deal with not only protecting herself but also her infant from the blood hungry Orenians

Ser Elias Carrow quietly praises the Burning Bush within his mud-scarped hovel, the acclivitous space bearing a rooftop made of wheat and watermelons, not unlike the Kraltan architecture of ye old. He heaved his chest, the graying old man letting out a terrible gasp.

"They killed innocents!" The Renatian-Nordic-Would-Be scion of Johannes screeched, the Jrent ennobled by some Norlandic Duke or another screeching in his delirium. "Iron From Ice?" The drug-addled old man thought to himself, before grinning wide ear to ear.

"I Elias Carrow, son of Elias Carrow, son of Elias Carrow, Purifier of the Burning Bush shall bring these Imperials to Justice!"

The old man keeled over and died from old age not too long thereafter, suffering a heat stroke in his old age while attempting to keep digging holes on his property. Not since the death of Mr. Mittens had he suffered so much over so little. And like that, he died, another innocent supposedly killed by the Empire. 

"Damn it all, the Nordlings are virtue signaling again! Quick, pagan lives matter!" says a very dramatic James Fisher, alone in his home with a bottle of wine.

The Head RangerEllanore Nria, took to the streets, her battle cry to be heard for miles. "Those ISA Bastards kidnapped and abused my sister! Death to Oren, DEATH TO OREN!!"  She screeched, her angry screams could be heard from anywhere in the ears of her farming town neighbors. "Let them see red! For the children! For my little sister! LET THEM SEE RED! IRON FROM ICE!

Tamerlane De Astrea sat shaking, hidden beneath her favourite tree, the inhuman horrors wrought by the Orenians still fresh in her mind, her home, her safe, kind home had been so hurt by the invaders, the thought of violence still made the girl feel violently ill, but perhaps... It would be okay to hurt the invaders if they returned.
"Tama will not let the monsters hurt Tama's family!"

Liluth sits on top of the keep overlooking Elysium. She lets out a sigh of relief upon reading the missive. "I rather be captured a hundred times then allow innocent lives to be lost." She looks to the sky as she thinks back to that night, her dear friend carrying her infant with her sword drawn. The look of terror in her friends eyes as they ran from the seemingly blood hungry Orenians  to  get to the safety of her home.  "At least, they were able to get somewhere safe." She stares out over Elysium taking in the very familiar scenery. She stops for  but a moment as she recollects her time in the ISA bastion prison. She grimaces at the lies she had to tell to save her head. "Those Orenians will pay for what they did.” She stands and yells from the top of the keepIRON FROM ICE!