CREDENDI IN DEUM

MCVDK

LM6WP0hBTsxsJgvZbV1E1MpnDydnDzCXsinZ5fTbI8PZeAbvAtT4PVlhFmk7AdQf6ohIDc7GqAt2fW4ly9tiL9Ja5CGwZ7cObHBa3umw8dPqTZEL7F2tcSzDvdGgb9YthdvNuN0f

CREDENDI IN DEUM

[BELIEF IN GOD]

_VqKnUo8pz4rFix_2cxnRZHAGEnl6eCQkgRMZJIgqtMyegs1k0Kk2a7xojx7TcEU7I3L9HEnIzle7V6S7yuFgutmiM-dEUY4A_5senmSqNdQNXtoHdwZvQkVEVVPCGeH_Qmbkfqp

Socrates: The Many Faces of Virtue - Steven Gambardella - منصة معنى الثقافية

LM6WP0hBTsxsJgvZbV1E1MpnDydnDzCXsinZ5fTbI8PZeAbvAtT4PVlhFmk7AdQf6ohIDc7GqAt2fW4ly9tiL9Ja5CGwZ7cObHBa3umw8dPqTZEL7F2tcSzDvdGgb9YthdvNuN0f

“Lo and attend, for I am the Lord GOD, and I am in the foremost part of heaven.” (Virtue 1:1)

_VqKnUo8pz4rFix_2cxnRZHAGEnl6eCQkgRMZJIgqtMyegs1k0Kk2a7xojx7TcEU7I3L9HEnIzle7V6S7yuFgutmiM-dEUY4A_5senmSqNdQNXtoHdwZvQkVEVVPCGeH_Qmbkfqp

ET IN FIDE1, as an individual of His flock, declares the word of God to others & ET NON FIDEM2, knows neither of His word nor of His service, as his faith has diminished into skepticism and doubt within His word. Nevertheless ET IN FIDE continues his duties within our continent, to serve His word, and therefore discuss with ET NON FIDEM on the doubts and worries which remain within the unfaithful mind of the individual. ‘What shall such conversation look like’ asks His flock, who desires to act as ET IN FIDE, and so I create a scenario between  ET IN FIDE & ET NON FIDEM and the methods utilized.

‘Oh thee of God! Thee of God!’ would ET IN FIDE shout.

‘I am no man of God, for I do not believe in the word of God’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘No man of God? All men are of God bar thou?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘Yes. All men are of God bar I’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘And for whatever reason does God not have thou faith?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘I have seen no evidence of God's existence’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘Thee believe not in God, for God has not shown himself before thou?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘Correct’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘Might I ask, believe thou in air?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘I do, for which imbecile would reject the idea of air’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘And believe thee in sadness or contentment’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘I do, for I can be sad and content’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘But can thee see, with thou own hues, air?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘I can not’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘And can thee see, with thou own hues, sadness or contentment’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘I can not’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘So thee believe in ideas which thou cannot see with thou own hues?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘It seems so’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘And so the belief in God, as thou cannot see God with thou own hues, is as valid as the belief in air or sadness or contentment?’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘Yes. I would note so’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘So I ask once more, for whatever reason does God not have thou faith?’ remarked ET IN FIDE

‘I do not know’ admitted ET NON FIDEM.

‘Perhaps, if thee ask for the advice of mine, thee should seek enlightenment within the scrolls of God’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘Yes. Perhaps’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

‘And then thee can make the choice of thy belief’ remarked ET IN FIDE.

‘Yes. I shall’ returned ET NON FIDEM.

And so the work of His flock was done, so did ET IN FIDE convince ET NON FIDEM to reflect on His word and His service, for ET IN FIDE need not convert ET NON FIDEM within an instant but convince ET NON FIDEM to seek the answers which is unknown, for then His word shall be known and so His word shall be taught.

Authored and Penned,

Fr. Cyran

1  COMMON: HE OF FAITH

NAUMARIAV: LAPAE I FAITH

2 COMMON: HE OF NO FAITH

NAUMARIAV: LAPAE I NIE FAITH

Johan would dip his head in approval as he reads over the thesis noting it towards his fellow fathers before sending a copy to his Holiness Tylos I @rep2k

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Wonders Edric.

He holds a hand up to the cold north wind.

"Here, I feel air."

He frowns.

"Here, see sadness."

"These things do not demand or expect belief or worship. It is complete foolishness to compare them to a god."

Edited by Sham404

“LONG LIVE THA BRAFFMORDAKIN, NARVOK OZ YEMEKAR, AND **** THANPANSEH UMREH GODAN!!” Roared Aghuid Ireheart in the Heart of Haense and Snoren.