The Assassination of the Trade Princess

Ratcliffe simply remains locked in the Sutican meeting room. He slept, it seemed, through the entire ordeal where she was murdered. Some confusion was evident upon his face, however, once he heard the news. His thoughts were as follows: Didn't we just speak with her? and Does anyone even use this room? Let me out already! 

Edward wonders.

..Who are they demanding..?

I mean.. Sutica is gone. Are they demanding the land?

Caliban remembers when he killed a Trade Princess once, then went back to eating his papaya.

Just now, Crabs In A Bucket said:

Caliban remembers when he killed a Trade Princess once, then went back to eating his papaya.

With solemn silence did The Herald scratch his chin in thought.

How much more was sutica willing to suffer?
Obviously given their recent fight- none, it would seem.

As he pondered the thought, he readjusted the warhammer which sat upon his pauldron.

Still, despite it's modifications, it weighed heavily upon the elf, as did his thoughts.

Killing, even if done in war- surely it was not worth the pitiful demands Sutica had originally made?
Even then - to begin with, were those lives worth it? 
Dwindling was the sunlight and the elf had decided to head home.

[!] The High Elf reads the information at his Ministry desk, not missing a beat as he stamps some documents and signs some other. 

"Assassinating heads of state? Gruesome, certainly uncouth behavior.....but..." He taps his chin, letting his stamp hang in the air a moment before slamming it down again on a parchment "Effective, I suppose"

"I shall reach out to my friends in Sutica, should they wish to find refugee behind tall Imperial walls, and a large and imposing Imperial Army - safety is so hard to find abroad now a days"

Goes back to filing the next set of documents, humming away from his hard earned office with a window view

“Dammit! Well, time to become a court ska- I mean! Court ‘mage’.” Alyssa would say to her Karin with a semi serious tone while she got ready for the day, brushing her hair, brushing her teeth, and etc. As she was close with finishing the morning routine, she’d toss the notice into the fire place of her room and commented with some japing in her tone, still very serious though. “At least I won’t be in burning people Haense, Norland. Elysium, and then, not acid pit, propaganda filled Haelun’or.” With the last one, the ‘aheral would let out a loud laugh to herself before placing down a soft layer of makeup and perfumes from Providence.

Spoiler

Hello! Edited this OOC Message! Should have had clarified in the response but this is all in my character's home!

And

No one should be able to get in! (Or! It should at least be very hard to get in) Please message me if you want to know why.

𝒪𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃#1539

Once again, a red haired elfess makes an over exaggerated "No" face.

1 hour ago, Orlesian said:

“Dammit! Well, time to become a court ska- I mean! Court ‘mage’.” Alyssa would say to her Karin with a semi serious tone while she got ready for the day, brushing her hair, brushing her teeth, and etc. As she was close with finishing the morning routine, she’d toss the notice into the fire place of her room and commented with some japing in her tone, still very serious though. “At least I won’t be in burning people Haense, Norland. Elysium, and then, not acid pit, propaganda filled Haelun’or.” With the last one, the ‘aheral would let out a loud laugh to herself before placing down a soft layer of makeup and perfumes from Providence.

"Elysium burns people? News to me." Would state 'The Hanged Man', a ranger of little renown within the duchy of Elysium. They then shrug. "Perhaps you have Elysium mistaken for another city." They'd somehow manage to say to Alyssa, ignoring the Karin. "Wait." A pause. "How did I get in here again..." They'd trail off and swiftly depart the woman's home!