★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I'm gonna mention this now.... Because Salamandra has no assassination contracts, and doesn't plan on getting any, any time soon, he is going to attempt to become a Supplicant and study magic. (I will remain an assassin, but mainly study magic.)

I also believe we can add ALOT more in this magic category... it would be nice anyways. I suggest adding a tier 4 rank, instead of it just skipping from acolyte to head mage. Perhaps Sorcerer or Enchanter?

Got another idea. If we don't have one already, can we make a mage tower for supplicants, acolytes, and the Head Mage? I'll make it, even if i have to do it alone, IF i get the approval. :D

I always believed that when the new map comes out the center of the town would have a large library and above it would be where the mages go and above that the council meets; AND THEN right above that would be ogedi's throne room.

Did i tell you how much i LOVE that idea? But the new release/map wipe isnt happening until after New Years. Also, i think I might start working on skins for us...if ogedi/annie wouldn't mind, i'd like to make different skins for each rank. (Not that you have to use them). Or perhaps a patch or something on our arms, to know who is a raven and who is not.

I found the acolyte rooms and the head mage room. The temple with the lava door is the mage temple?

Well, the temple was originally made for worshiping of Triloq, the overseer. Ah, yes, I still remember Alvaska completely fail at the roof, the first time around. Anyways, Triloq is the Overseer of the entire guild, but he preferred mages over anything, so he decided to dedicate the temple towards the Mages. If you continue upstairs, above the waterfall, you will find his room, as well as my own Tree-house that I used to use. Keep the *** out of it. Ahem, as I was saying, the head mages office is supposed to be somewhere in the acolyte's spacing, downstairs.

But yeah, the Temple was made for the Mages of WR.

Kay :)

(Do we have a list of all our members and what ranks they are? Otherwise idk who is what or who is actually a WR. :) Can I make a new post asking for all WR to post their name and rank?

Minecraft Name: oHawkZo

RP Name:Arien

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join the White Ravens because I wish to fight the Undead and protect the innocent. I see the pictures of the building and it looks amazing. I want to help you guys because you guys have a lot of potential.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes. Well first off they are evil. Second, I was killed by Orcs who were under the influence of the Undead. I want revenge.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I can mine and bring great profits. I will protect you guys to the best of my abilities but I am not leveled at all so I cant really do that right now.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes. They are fair and well thought out.

So salamndra if you want to join the mages branch speek to me (send a pm or in game)

Also, i think I might start working on skins for us...if ogedi/annie wouldn't mind, i'd like to make different skins for each rank. (Not that you have to use them). Or perhaps a patch or something on our arms, to know who is a raven and who is not.

I like the idea of skins for each rank, you can tell who is a white raven and whose not. Lots of WR members keep on calling me a lier that I'm a White Raven member, plus easy to tell what the person do for the White Ravens.

How, where do I learn to use magic? I want my person to learn at least one nature spell taught by his father. At least one, not a useless spell or powerful. Anyone want to help me?

So salamndra if you want to join the mages branch speek to me (send a pm or in game)

I'll send you a raven IG :P Your name is nikias_1996 yes?