★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Hello my fellow White Ravens, I have recently arrived at the guilds keep, would anyone mind showing me around or letting me in? Thank you if so.

- Vl'athar

Professor can you help me get to our keep please, it would really help

Also leave your Mc username so i can msg you

((OOC))This might not be SO much of White Raven stuff but I need help

An Undead Is chasing me and I dont want to be Undead, If you could rid of him I would be greatful

Mist_Neonion

PS If you wish to know his name it is the Voice of Iblees

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I didn't leave. I am still here but I'm waiting for the server to update. Also what happened to Availer? Like IRL. Is he going to come back? Also can I be council representative of the Mage Core now since Nikias is gone? :P

Read the post about availer in server news and maintainance (he won't be back).

And I think that you will get the postion (there is no one else :o)

Minecraft Name: Rumdoodle (Warrior_Smithson)

RP Name: Warrior_Smithson

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I wish to join the' White Ravens because of many reasons. One of the first main ones is, that i completely support your way of wanting to bond the land of Aegis, for i was a PeaceKeeper, set out to do what you did, and now i see you are doing the same, i wish to be part of what you do.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

I am against the undead because i am completely against all evil. I hated the Undead ever since i was attacked by them. They took my father, Landon, and tainted his soul, he was killed eventually.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I will bring my knowledge of the map, the world, and the Races. I am a skilled fighter, so i will only fight for defense, and only if i must fight, in order to bring a Union between the races.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

I completely understand the rules and if i join i wish to obey them.

Mathias you are now head mage. And no the wandering wizard will not be coming back. He may find himself in a law suit soon however for back charging payments. This is not our concern, so it will be left at that.

We will gladly help with he undead problem, please contact one of our members.

Smithson welcome to the white ravens! I look forward to having you in my guild! Contact one of our members if you need help findin your new home

And mathias you are also a member of the council of 5 now.

IMPORTANT!!!

Would you guys enjoy a team speak channel for he white ravens? Please let me know if you would use it should it be set up.

Hell Yeeeeah... oh and I have changed my name to Scylas Shadows ( sy-lus ) because Mathias sounds too much like tobias from arrested development lol. I'll be on the server as soon as it updates. Peace guys.

Salamandra is training under the Mage's Guild now, he is still a White Raven, but don't expect to see him around too much. :)

Perhaps when you return knowledgeable you can teach some of our members the ways of the arcane arts. I'm also recruiting as much as I can via forum. Expect many more members! Please check rooms and make sure plenty are available in the keep in aegis.

I want everyone active especially council members!

More members? :D I'd love to teach everyone what I know, when I return anyways.... I'll be limited of course, not able to teach the secrets of the Mage's Guild, or how to create Staffs, but I will let you know everything else. Perhaps i'll even bring back some of my books...... Yet to be decided.

Forget not the white ravens have a Mage section of their own and some very talented members are worthy of the noble arts.

Forget not the white ravens have a Mage section of their own and some very talented members are worthy of the noble arts.

We'll see how worthy they are ;) Jk, I will be willing to teach what I know, when I return in a LONG time. I plan to become a Guild Master or Arch-Mage for the Mage's Guild, and that's going to take a while. I'm capable of becoming a Mage by this friday [[YES!]] so i'm doing well, and I hope the ravens are too.

Your Assassin,

-Salamandra