★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Gre7 app denied. I can't read it at all. Please fix this.

Thalenar you have been accepted! Welcome the white ravens! Please message me here in the forums If you have any questions.

Salamandra sorry it's the autocorrect on my iPhone.

Blame Auto-Correct

tumblr_l8c7th6F8j1qdtuqno1_100.gif

YOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :twisted:

/overthrow :arrow: Sala=Head Mage :arrow: :mrgreen:

Oh haha! no... there will be no overthrowing or I will banish (if I have the power to do that?) if not, I will hold a council meeting to ban you from the guild... but if there is no overthrowing then I'm sure we could be friends! So really I may not have magic training but that is only because I have to wait for the magic patch... then I will kick yo ass!

*This letter is adressed to Alvlaska and all the other council members*

Dear members of the council

I believe that it is time to do your duty as a guild of Aegis.

Alkhazar has fallen and the undead are getting stronger as we speek.

This cannot go on, so I ask you this as a proud ex raven, fight!

THe sircumstances are not ideal I know but still , I suggest that you send some troops to Alras or any other city near Alkhazar so that when a new attack happens you will be ready.

I myself for one shall make my camp near the walls of Alras , I hope to see some of you, my friends, there soon.

Signed Eledyr ex-raven and proud

Oh haha! no... there will be no overthrowing or I will banish (if I have the power to do that?) if not, I will hold a council meeting to ban you from the guild... but if there is no overthrowing then I'm sure we could be friends! So really I may not have magic training but that is only because I have to wait for the magic patch... then I will kick yo ass!

Read this homeboy

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31317-magic-your-ideas/

;) you're a dead man

*This letter is adressed to Alvlaska and all the other council members*

Dear members of the council

I believe that it is time to do your duty as a guild of Aegis.

Alkhazar has fallen and the undead are getting stronger as we speek.

This cannot go on, so I ask you this as a proud ex raven, fight!

THe sircumstances are not ideal I know but still , I suggest that you send some troops to Alras or any other city near Alkhazar so that when a new attack happens you will be ready.

I myself for one shall make my camp near the walls of Alras , I hope to see some of you, my friends, there soon.

Signed Eledyr ex-raven and proud

After he great healers failed to heal the king, I stepped in and used ancient healing techniques I learned during my first blight a thousand years ago. The dark taint that illed him has now receeded from my treatment. I have already started to organize a meeting with all great kingdom leaders. Fear not for we shall not fight as individual forces, but as a single unit. We will fight as aegis united once as we did before to rid the lands of malinor of the dark forces.

Minecraft Name: ePilon1

RP Name: Epilon Del Sual

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Cause I want to help other people, try my fighting skills without killing innocents and putting others in a bad situation. I want to train my skills at swordsman, archery, magic. Especially I want to become an Assassin or a Magician. These 2 are my favorite features in all games.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, cause they're killing and destroying peoples city's houses, making them losing their items. People are hardly making their home, city's , towns, villages, and undeads are just destroying them.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I'm a pretty good diplomacy person, I can help in building, I'm a fast learning guy, that can fast learn fighting skills.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I understand them, you need to be like a brother to other White Raven members.

After he great healers failed to heal the king, I stepped in and used ancient healing techniques I learned during my first blight a thousand years ago. The dark taint that illed him has now receeded from my treatment. I have already started to organize a meeting with all great kingdom leaders. Fear not for we shall not fight as individual forces, but as a single unit. We will fight as aegis united once as we did before to rid the lands of malinor of the dark forces.

I am glad to hear this old friend.

I hope that when the fighting breaks loose we can fight together.

Epilon you have been accepted! Welcome to the white ravens! Please contact me if you have any questions!

Unless you going to build a better castle then this one at 0:20 or 0:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFhpgBp4JcM&list=LLjl5N0EVoYGFWSBURySuSvQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Ill be creating a castle on my own then.

So I am to understand that those are your builds?

if so, good job, cheers.

Yes heartless I will be making one far better then most of those. The castle at 30 will be hard to beat in architecture however. It uses very fine and elegant blocks. Challenge accepted, I will revamp the main citidal if you wish, please keep in mind i wont be able to use gold/obsidian/soulsand etc to build. The city will take almost 5-6 minutes to sprint from one side to the other taking shortest doubt possible (even if you where in air wih no obstacles)

And no ember none of those are his. They where made by many people.

Yes heartless I will be making one far better then most of those. The castle at 30 will be hard to beat in architecture however. It uses very fine and elegant blocks. Challenge accepted, I will revamp the main citidal if you wish, please keep in mind i wont be able to use gold/obsidian/soulsand etc to build. The city will take almost 5-6 minutes to sprint from one side to the other taking shortest doubt possible (even if you where in air wih no obstacles)

Oke Ill help ya, but please dont use cobblestone all over the place. I think its ugly, nothing personal. :)

By the way do you have a plan or something. Were do we get stone. What do we built first?

As I said, you revolt you get banned from the guild. Sooooo... Try anything and... ;) You're a dead man.

What do you mean revolt :blink: It's challenging you for a position. :P Unless...that's breaking da rulez!?