★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Minecraft Name: Tadiera

RP Name: Tadiera

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? To better myself and the lands; to learn in a strong, respectful environment.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, because they have cheated life and none should be able to do that.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? Basic skills in swordsmanship, lumberjacking, and farming. Happy to learn more skills though.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes

(On another note: I am very new to the server. Ahh... where is the fort located? >.>)

[[sala please make sure you are checking these peoples rp skills before teaching them magic. I understand this guild has a magic rank in it but you should still watch who you teach]]

The Mage’s Guild would like to work alongside the White Ravens as fellow magical guilds. Now I understand this is not an all magic guild but you do indeed have a magical branch. Our policy is to work alongside any magical guild that we see as fitting, this partnership would simply mean sharing knowledge and such.

FRIAR5 said I was the new Head Agent.....I'm confused.

I've seen his RP skills and they are decent enough. He's not joining the mage's guild, but he asked me for help/lessons, so I accepted. [Considering he's the head mage and doesn't know nearly anything, I felt I should help him]

oh and i just want to say because i've there been a lot of the older members have been leaving i have no plans on leaving this. i'll be there till the end.

Not Friar5, Friar7....god I'm having an off night.

You're not "Good". You're able to use them :P

I'll show you what good is....

When I entangle yo body, in a big'ol vine.

When I setcha on fire, and cook ya up like swine.

You ain't gonna be able, to handle, my master-air blast,

I'ma leave you scortching, wallowin in my tracks.

:roll: [EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY]]

SCYLAS,

vs.

SALAMANDRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

For Sala and Scylas only spoiler ^