★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Leave the evidence ther and wait till a mod can help ye .

Hey guys! If I'm on today at all it will probably be at either 1, 2, or sometime in the evening. See you then. Oh and Lupus, Good job on the splash potions! You've been promoted! Now you're at the same level as Aodran.

I would love to work beside the mages guild!!! Sorry for the late reply I've been very busy with finals and city prototype! Which is going fantastic! I'm going to start using world edit to speed up progress!

Can the Mage guild please pm about the alliance? Thank you.

Scylas, i PM'ed you your skin, tell me what to modify?

^I'm training Scylas as you may have known :P I may be able to train others afterwards

Just an FYI -- withdrawing my app. Thought on my char direction a bit more and realized I might be best going a different direction. :)

Thank you though and look forward to seeing y'all in game! :)

Scylas are ye online and if so can we meet up somewhere

I am will be online in a half hour (I'm having fun with Mo' creatures :P) ans I would also like to see Salamandra. Log on when you can Lupus, you are a very good student.

(( I can be online for the next 20 to 30 mins I'm just translation some glyphs in single player ))

Minecraft Name:deadlyconfuzion

RP Name:Arkosh

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

My parents were killed by The evil forces and with to get revenge. My brother, Malanar and i where only little and did not realize that we where brothers. My foster parents died in a bandit accident long ago. my real family took me in. my young brother was only 6 at the time of the battle at Al'khazar. My father and i went in for battle, he did not make it back but my brother ran to the forest. My mother was burned to death. at that moment i swore to get revenge.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes i am against them in every way.they killed my family in a brutal battle. they hurt people for no reason and don't care of the cause that happens!

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I bring my blade and cooking to the guild. good for health and can cut a few throats along the way if needed.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

I agree to all rules.