★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Oh yeah? So I guess this "low level" spell won't effect you huh?

Make your vines grow in mid-air

cuz dats where they'll be

You want to burn me

But you won't dare

I hope you like popsicles

So you can suck yourself

when I throw you to the sea

and freeze you in an ice shelf

(I throw you into the sea with wind :P)

Scyals? Can I take the fermented spider eye from the large chest where is no name?

Ps: It's me Aodran

Nobody felt the need to actuall reply to the fact that the mages guild wants to work beside you guys ans share knowledge? xD

I saw that. I would have thought Ogedi would have replied by now but maby he did through pm

Lets hope so, the maged guild would be a very powerful ally for the white ravens.

Indeed

Scylas can you get on and meet me at the base so I can get some training done with you

Indeed

Scylas can you get on and meet me at the base so I can get some training done with you

Can you go on right now? I have a little bit of time.

Minecraft Name:

bouby99

RP Name:

Malanar

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I wish to join you because you sound like a great guild and in my opinion perfect for me. This guild is about fighting evil and making them perish right? Well, If I understood correctly, I am all about that. If i am to be accepted i will fight by my brothers and die with them, or alone(if it must be that way) protecting the innocent and distinguishing the evil.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

I am 100% against the undead, why? those bastards killed my whole family but my brother, who i recently found. They cause so much pain and suffering to good people and deserve to perish by the end of out blades.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I bring good stealth skills and a great warrior with the sword. I believe these can help a lot because, i can sneak into an enemy base and ease drop to find out information, etc. I can fight on the front lines and take many lives doing so with my sword.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

I fully understand your rules and will not disobey them.

Can you go on right now? I have a little bit of time.

Sorry I was out of the house at that time

But if yer free tomaro hopefully we can meet up.

I wont be online for a while, on Friday Im going away for Christmas and wont be on till after new years so don't expect to see much of me have fun on the new world can't wait to see you guys after New Years!

Somebody called Calith"Daratrine came to the guild today and said that he was a new recruit. And few moments before I saw him the front door was griefed. Do anybody know anything about this guy.

I don't and I'm at the keep right now. All the stuff is gone from one of the chests, plus we're missing a door.

Too bad no moderators online -_-