★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Actually I had an idea similar to that (kinda) for the new map and the city. I need Ogedi to make a massive build kind of like the vatican or whatever. I need someone to help me make a base for....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(long wait)

The Paladins

If any one wants to know about the Paladins and/or join in the new city (if it's ok with Ogedi?) just ask and I will either share some information on the forums or I will explain it in game.

Basically the Paladins are part of the Ordo Mundi (Latin for "Order of The Pure). They are the equivalent of Whit Raven guardian/Agents and are the main military force for the Ordo Mundi. The Ordo Mundi is controlled by the white ravens and is run by the Arch Bishop (Me :P). More information will be available soon (I hope Ogedi approves).

Well good luck with you paladins :)

Im gonna be an archangel anyway xD

Just need to find/make an awesome skin.

Archangel's could be a branch of the Ordo Mundi

Just wundering if ye we on is all.

(( whats yer username

What time is it where you are now cause I'm six hours ahead of sala