★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

((Dont worry, Relgard knows who Salamandra is, thanks to a certain Prince Lafthi calling a certain Regaki "Salamandra" during a certain DB execution...

Does this guild seriously run around with a bunch of metagamers now?

Lafthi lost 30 minutes of memory after I killed him, meaning he can't remember what happened. He shouldn't have had any recollelction of my name being Regaki before that, because I've never told him.

[[You weren't there, hello meta]]

((Actually I was, I was standing in the main room of the Sanctuary while it went on. The only thing between me and the group was the false-painting

I knew Regaki, and He called you Salamandra. At the very least, Relgard should know that Salamandra was present at the kill))))

((Nobody saw you, have a screenshot?))

You can't prove you were there, you could have been in the house 30 blocks above us for all I know.

I'd love to know how YOU know my name is Regaki, as I've never seen you before, ever.

((Nobody saw you, have a screenshot?))

You can't prove you were there, you could have been in the house 30 blocks above us for all I know.

I'd love to know how YOU know my name is Regaki, as I've never seen you before, ever.

Ermm, you dont remember at all meeting me in the DB base... like, at all?))

Sala and relgard if you kill a fellow raven your out of the guild.

take it else where i will not have the guild law defilled by your petty squables.

That is all i have to say about this discusion, manage your actions wisely.

I don't even know who you are. No, I've never seen you before. (Or at least never RP-ed with you before)

Sala you kill a fellow raven your out of the guild.

You'll need proof I killed him, and no, a screenshot doesn't do it. That's called "Metagaming".

You lost 30 minutes of memory after you die, so you'd have no idea that I was the one who killed you, or what happened.

I don't even know who you are. No, I've never seen you before. (Or at least never RP-ed with you before)

Alright, so you're saying you don't remember meeting the new DB Initiate "Relgard" at all in the DB base? Honestly, I don't take Screens of every single time I meet a new person, but I can talk to Ben or probably even Cael who will both say we met.))

I don't remember :P

But if that did happen, you know who Regaki is, that doesn't explain how you heard our conversation of Lafthi through 2 doors and a stone wall.

(I assure you sala i have an ideology that coincides with the rules of the server and that all my actions will pertain to them as such. The rules of the guild are draconic and i will enforce them with the same demeaner. I will warn both of you one last time. Be weary of your actions.