★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Wait, so why are you all arguing? Were all white ravens, we shouldn't be arguing. and btw have any of you ever gotten the text from the server saying "You are a wandering soul you cant do anything until you register yourself." or whatever it says. It says that every time i go into the verge.

I've been with quite a number of people that have had that problem. Best thing to do in that case is just ask a GM for help.

I've been with quite a number of people that have had that problem. Best thing to do in that case is just ask a GM for help.

Thanks i contacted one, and i just noticed the Alras has fallen to the undead.

Enough.

Sala i hope you relize just because you changed clothes doesnt mean people wont remember who you are. And you cant change your voice, this is biologically improbable unless intentionaly inflected which would cause damage to your vocal cords over a period of time. Thus forcing you to maintain your natural vocal procussions. Furthermore when one changes his/her name this does not change their physical persona of recognition. It is a name and title brought into society simply for the purpose of identifiying one another along more specefic means than the variations apparent in a species. Darth vader is still anikan skywalker with his mask off.

These public acusations of faulty conduct are to cease immediately by all of you. If there is a problem you confront them privately at first in proper tone or you come to me and it will be handled appropriatly.

So be it.

But publically accusing every other person who speaks to you of metagaming needs to stop.

Pity and just when we had resolved everything too.

Aye-Aye Captain.

To the guild:

Thanks for getting me off the ground on this server. This is the group I went straight to as soon as I joined, and I found the intro to RP I was looking for, along with some more advanced things I never expected. Whether or not I seem like a complete jerk is up to you, but as my recent actions show, I deserve to be looked upon as such. I'm sorry for taking out some anger on you, it shouldn't happen again. It's not worth your time to tell you why I'm upset, everyone has a bad day or two, and I apologise.

May your RP flourish.

This is the information I have developed for the Ordo Purus.

Lore- The ordo purus are the most loyal and dedicated members of the White Ravens, and their devotion to Aeriel and the ideals core to the White Ravens are unquestioned. Members of the Ordo Purus have cast aside all their individual goals all for the sake of ridding the world of Aegis (or Asulon) of corruption. They seek to bring tranquility and order to the world and each one has through many years of intensive study unlocked the secrets to inner harmony and enlightenment. The Ordo Purus follows Aeriel and their devotion to her teachings are unquestioned. Every member of the ordo purus is expected to follower her teachings even if it means sacrificing their life.

Positions- There are currently five positions in the Ordo Purus; Archangels, Bishops, Paladins, and apprentices. Paladins are the bread and butter of the organization and form the majority of its warriors. Though Paladins are mainly front line soldiers, they have other specializations such as scribes, assassins, and archers. Paladins also may take up an apprentice. Each paladin is responsible for their training apprentice until they are ready to become Paladins themselves. The four bishops are in charge of the day to day running of the Ordo Purus. Each bishop has a unique title and position, Bishop of the blade, Bishop of peace, Bishop of the arcane and the Bishop of Aeriel. The Bishop of Aeriel is the head of the Ordo Mundi and his word is final. Finally, the archangels are those who have fully unlocked the secrets to harmony and devoted themselves to Aeriel. There can only be one archangel per race and they must undergo a harrowing trial that very few survive.

Requirements-

For Paladin- At least Lvl. 50 swords or axes. To have a specialized role such as an assassin a villain app is also required. Paladins must also previously have been White Ravens.

For Apprentice- Lvl. 35 swords or axes is required and they must be chosen by a Paladin.

Archangels and bishops are only chosen by the magistrate. To be a Archangel, level 100 is required in either swords and axes.

Application-

IC name-

Mc name-

Why do you want to become a member of the Ordo Purus?-

Do you have a Villain App?-

What previous Experience do you have?-

What is your sword/axe level?-

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?-

We got a problem here, Salamandra and me are both elves and im not gonna change race again.

Nvm I didnt now salamandra left -.- *facepalm*

We got a problem here, Salamandra and me are both elves and im not gonna change race again.

Nvm I didnt now salamandra left -.- *facepalm*

It's ok, I wouldn't have approved him anyways, and I don't think Lefardo would even choose him...

So be it.

But publically accusing every other person who speaks to you of metagaming needs to stop.

Sorry for the double post, I've been working on not doing that :unsure:

Ogedi, I try to make things like this stop, as you can see up there but unfortunately they just don't listen to me.... *thinks "or maybe Ogedi is just way better at handling things like these.....*

EDIT

^^for no double posties lol

I just recruited a halfling name Milo Goold, so don't be alarmed if you see him farming in the base. I did so because he was an Alras refugee and he was being hunted by orc in the refugee camp... and because he's a good farmer.

Some interesting news:

When I recruited Milo, he said it was an honor and that "everyone is talking about you [The White Ravens]... Does anyone know why? Have we done some heroic deed that I wasn't online for?

^ Ogedi only made it worse, to the point which I left. :blink:

But feeling good today, sorry for raging yesterday everyone

I'm in school, just finished an online Engineering Exam. :mrgreen:

[No MC on this computer]

I'll be on my normal time. 8-11 CST (I live in Wisconsin)