★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

[As of right now yes, but I don't believe anybody knows I am an evil mage, except for Scylas -Meta to use this unless he's told you straight out]

Fawkes my apology, but that is not at all what i said. Im sorry i do not mean to complicate the things i say, its simply how i speak.

I said i have an ideology that coincides with that of the server rules and that all my actions will pertain to them as such.

In simplier terms i said i have a clear understanding of the rules and would not have the audacity to tread upon them in a wrongful manner. I assured them that what actions i take will be well within the boundries of the server rules.

Furthermore their actions will be within those rules as well or i will intervene and make it so.

((It is very, very kay. I misread; it's what Irish folk songs dos to your brain))

Pretty good, but the Bishop of Ariel is called Arch Bishop and there will be another bishop, so 4 bishops and 1 arch bishop. Also, The Bishop of The Blade chooses the Archangels and they are approved by the Arch Bishop.

Excellent job, considering I provided NO information wheresoever :P

Thank you, Peck, that was EXTREMELY helpful.

Somebody needs to fix something:

Meta.

Nppeck comes up to me today and says "Hey Sala". He claims he watched me duel with Scylas and another guy, which I can confirm he did. But nobody during that entire fight, nor the time beforehand called me Salamandra, or Sala.

Relgard thing.

I'm pretty tired of everyone in the guild knowing that I'm Regaki. Scylas is the only person that knows, and he is under command of me to never speak my name to anyone. Therefore, he can't.

I'd love for the meta-spree to stop. :rolleyes: Thanks.

Meta.

Nppeck comes up to me today and says "Hey Sala". He claims he watched me duel with Scylas and another guy, which I can confirm he did. But nobody during that entire fight, nor the time beforehand called me Salamandra, or Sala.

Relgard thing.

I'm pretty tired of everyone in the guild knowing that I'm Regaki. Scylas is the only person that knows, and he is under command of me to never speak my name to anyone. Therefore, he can't.

With Marius you should forgive him, it was an honest mistake.

To Relgard: I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HE IS REGAKI. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, BECAUSE YOU DON'T. STOP META-GAMING.

^That wasn't yelling, it was just in caps to make it stand out^

Meta.

Relgard thing.

Ok really I can conclude through process of deduction that you were Salamandra. By the way that Scylas interacted with you, it was pretty obvious that he was familiar with you and that he learned some magic from you. In an earlier conversation however, Seraph mentioned that he did not know any magic and that he was going to learn it. I however have met you as Salamandra and you were studying as a mage which you had also listed inside the White Raven keep. Thus it is not meta that I realize that you are Salamandra. Also you really didn't have to act like a total jerk to me. Maybe politely telling me that it was meta would be better than just trying to belittle me. I called you Salamandra because I was in fact trying to avoid meta gaming.

You can figure out I'm Salamandra because I know magic and was willing to teach Scylas.

I could be anyone who knows magic, you have no proofwhatsoever that I'm Salamandra. PLUS, I look 100% different than when I joined the guild, my voice is different, and I'm way more powerful.

Explain to me again how you KNOW it's Sala?

I never tried to "belittle" you, I told you it was meta, and then gave you reasons why. I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way.

You can figure out I'm Salamandra because I know magic and was willing to teach Scylas.

I could be anyone who knows magic, you have no proofwhatsoever that I'm Salamandra. PLUS, I look 100% different than when I joined the guild, my voice is different, and I'm way more powerful.

Explain to me again how you KNOW it's Sala?

First off, Seraph would probably learn magic from someone he trusted which would most likely be a White Raven. How exactly am I to know that your voice was different? Also you were wearing robes the entire time when I met you, which I believe you brought up before the magic duel.

Ok really I can conclude through process of deduction that you were Salamandra. By the way that Scylas interacted with you, it was pretty obvious that he was familiar with you and that he learned some magic from you. In an earlier conversation however, Seraph mentioned that he did not know any magic and that he was going to learn it. I however have met you as Salamandra and you were studying as a mage which you had also listed inside the White Raven keep. Thus it is not meta that I realize that you are Salamandra. Also you really didn't have to act like a total jerk to me. Maybe politely telling me that it was meta would be better than just trying to belittle me. I called you Salamandra because I was in fact trying to avoid meta gaming.

Calm down, peck, it was an honest mistake and sala doesn't mean to be an ***hole... I know because we are very much alike personality wise.

Considering I just put on the skin two days ago [took off the robes] there's not much of a chance anybody knew me, as I had been wearing robes the last 3 aegis years.

[i don't remember meeting you before the duel, that's probably my fault]

But you can't just go out and say "Hey Sala" when you have little proof that may or may not be true, even if you know ooc it's me. (Which it is ^_^ )

Ok, but can you clarify this whole Salamandra Regaki thing. I find it very confusing and that is partially what lead to the incident in question.

Wait, so why are you all arguing? Were all white ravens, we shouldn't be arguing. and btw have any of you ever gotten the text from the server saying "You are a wandering soul you cant do anything until you register yourself." or whatever it says. It says that every time i go into the verge.

Salamandra was who I started out as. Regaki is who he is now. He changed his name many times in order to remain hidden from various groups/peoples.