★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

We've already dropped the subject, calm down. :rolleyes: ]]

Damn straight. Although I can only hope my warning helped you change your mind... (it was probably ogedi :P)

Ogedi log on please!

Thank you. I fear for him, he should not have interfered with those assassins.

((I am studying for exams right now, i will get one when i can))

Minecraft Name:XJustChuckTestaX

RP Name:Avagantamos

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?I am interested in joining a guild and have been searching for some time and this seems to be the only one that has got my attention it looks very well run and fun to be in.

Are you against the Undead? Why?I hate the undead with a passion they burnt down my house in whispering isles and killed my only friend I would do anything to get revenge on thos pathetic excuses for a living creature.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?I am not yet very skilled in many trates but I am hard at work and I beleive that someday I will become very powerfull in the art of swordsmanship

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?Yes I do

Hmmm...

Id appreciate it if you would change our forum name to somthing more appropriate.

But i wont biase against you for ooc formality. So Accepted, welcome to the guild!

*laughs mockingly and oocly*

No offense, but if I were to gather all of my allies, you'd all be dead within a day or two. These allies include:

Guraim the bandit - 1 (Killed 4 men by himself in 1 battle)

Shades Elnir and Rilath - 2 (Deadly Shades)

The Shadow Divinity - 4 (Demons and DreadKnights)

The Dark _________ - 5 (Assassins and killers)

My Golem - 1 (Rock titan who does whatever I say)

Dante and Kendra - 2 (Mage Teacher and his wife)

Any elves I could convince in Laurelin, as I'm quite the liar - 1-5

(Stupid elves who I could fool xD)

That's at least 16 people. Good luck killing me.

((Just gunna say, we have at least 10, I think 14 according to Jex))

So why is there this argument with Seraph, Relgard, and Salamandra?

(I assure you sala i have an ideology that coincides with the rules of the server and that all my actions will pertain to them as such. The rules of the guild are draconic and i will enforce them with the same demeaner. I will warn both of you one last time. Be weary of your actions.

((All that I'm going to say is, that statement sounds like you actually saying you don't give a monkey's about the server rules, you follow your own rules. Which is fine, except you got on this server by agreeing to follow the rules. I'd suggest, unless you want some form of OOC conflict, you clarify your statement. Being as we're also on the context of metagaming here.))

((All that I'm going to say is, that statement sounds like you actually saying you don't give a monkey's about the server rules, you follow your own rules. Which is fine, except you got on this server by agreeing to follow the rules. I'd suggest, unless you want some form of OOC conflict, you clarify your statement. Being as we're also on the context of metagaming here.))

I'm sure its perfectly rational for Ogedi to kick someone out of the guild as long as someone actually saw it. Also, lets say white raven x perma kills white raven y with nobody to see it. There should be enough circumstantial evidence to actually tie to him the murder. If white raven y was the last person to talk to white raven x then logically he would be the murderer and thus kicked out by ogedi. Also can we stop talking about this. The matter has already been dropped and all you are doing is fueling an ooc flame war.

Hmmm...

Id appreciate it if you would change our forum name to somthing more appropriate.

But i wont biase against you for ooc formality. So Accepted, welcome to the guild!

No no no Ogedi, you have make a big deal of it by going

ACCEPTED

Because then they are more excited by the fact that they're in a guild instead of going "ugh... well I got accepted, now I gotta find their frickin' base *Sigh*.

You see?

Fawkes my apology, but that is not at all what i said. Im sorry i do not mean to complicate the things i say, its simply how i speak.

I said i have an ideology that coincides with that of the server rules and that all my actions will pertain to them as such.

In simplier terms i said i have a clear understanding of the rules and would not have the audacity to tread upon them in a wrongful manner. I assured them that what actions i take will be well within the boundries of the server rules.

Furthermore their actions will be within those rules as well or i will intervene and make it so.

This is the information I have developed for the Ordo Purus.

Lore- The ordo purus are the most loyal and dedicated members of the White Ravens, and their devotion to Aeriel and the ideals core to the White Ravens are unquestioned. Members of the Ordo Purus have cast aside all their individual goals all for the sake of ridding the world of Aegis (or Asulon) of corruption. They seek to bring tranquility and order to the world and each one has through many years of intensive study unlocked the secrets to inner harmony and enlightenment. The Ordo Purus follows Aeriel and their devotion to her teachings are unquestioned. Every member of the ordo purus is expected to follower her teachings even if it means sacrificing their life.

Positions- There are currently five positions in the Ordo Purus; Archangels, Bishops, Paladins, and apprentices. Paladins are the bread and butter of the organization and form the majority of its warriors. Though Paladins are mainly front line soldiers, they have other specializations such as scribes, assassins, and archers. Paladins also may take up an apprentice. Each paladin is responsible for their training apprentice until they are ready to become Paladins themselves. The four bishops are in charge of the day to day running of the Ordo Purus. Each bishop has a unique title and position, Bishop of the blade, Bishop of peace, Bishop of the arcane and the Bishop of Aeriel. The Bishop of Aeriel is the head of the Ordo Mundi and his word is final. Finally, the archangels are those who have fully unlocked the secrets to harmony and devoted themselves to Aeriel. There can only be one archangel per race and they must undergo a harrowing trial that very few survive.

Requirements-

For Paladin- At least Lvl. 50 swords or axes. To have a specialized role such as an assassin a villain app is also required. Paladins must also previously have been White Ravens.

For Apprentice- Lvl. 35 swords or axes is required and they must be chosen by a Paladin.

Archangels and bishops are only chosen by the magistrate. To be a Archangel, level 100 is required in either swords and axes.

Application-

IC name-

Mc name-

Why do you want to become a member of the Ordo Purus?-

Do you have a Villain App?-

What previous Experience do you have?-

What is your sword/axe level?-

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?-