Hello everyone I am xepphir and I am the lead builder in the Stygian Hollow settlement.

Today I am here to give my great thanks to those who supported me and assisted me in this long journey.
First of all I need to give great thanks to ColonelKuehl1 for trusting me as a lead of a project this big, even being my first one, and giving me full artistic freedom.
I must thank Kuehl for finding me great assistants after he saw that I was struggling to carry onto this project alone after spending day and nights on it.

I need to give a great thanks to Hotbox that took into his hands the build when i had an hard time due to my personal health and giving his personal touch to the build, but still respecting

the style and the layout of it.

Thanks to Frenchless_fry, worldprincessii, trnsparentsoul, Cappor, Pakkleaf the interns, the smaller buildings and the details were created to bring the build alive.
Thanks for the other ones too that tried to help in their own way by decorating and stress testing the build to make sure that it was safe.

I started this build alone and I ended it with a beautiful team, stronger than ever.
This was my first big project and I will remember it as a great success thanks to the help of you guys! If I remained alone in this I don't think i would have been able to complete this.
I am really happy i found a great team like this and I'm happy we were able to work together, i hope the journey of this settlement will be a fun and interesting one and i hope we will provide a great role play environment!
(I'm sorry if you are not in the screenshot)

Sincerely thank you!
From Xepphir

2021-06-28_21.18.24.png

i will be making a youtube video about it soon!

Edited by xepphir

Looks like a pretty good build! I love the trees!