-= A VISAJ SELF-NOMINATION FOR OKARIR'NOR =-

Romantically Yours Font Generator Preview

lwedSNwghy5ZSlpGLUY4mq7ZZxS_iJLWnY0coH14W9qBS14mACnDIqm2ghCRT3Yz1BSyyC01lWeNjxHgoPLbLwlInK6FTq2CV0PQh8VxThOoQpvPU08Q0XOsqvfZhTDtL4eLHmrl

[!] Penned by Laurir Caerthynna Visaj, 5th of the Sun’s Smile 34 SA. 

il4FNxslLS2O5-NdRJRzC1GHj3jD7lWNUC5oqqZhvM0kulhLXVEUJPYbLVIsi5mPpBlYbJYwPhipYXbCIJK5qTfiCDjvRjG6rjTWHvxAuXvmQcuatpxQ20v0OcP7419AysOteIHu

THE El’Cihi has prospered and grown since the Sohaership of DIMAETHOR VISAJ, a man of excellence and vision. He brought the blessed children of Silver from a state of poverty and wreckage, lifting them ever closer to LARIHEI’s glory from where those children prospered, finding their calling upon the VISAJ beckoning. In his guidance was purity further restored and Haelun’or bustling in life once more. 

MY name is CAERTHYNNA VISAJ - granddaughter of the once El’Sohaer DIMAETHOR VISAJ. It has been some time since a member of the blessed VISAJ bloodline have brought themselves unto the council of such a prospering nation. One could say, too long, have the VISAJ parted.

THOUGH long no more, I wish to offer my choosing to the position of Okarir’nor - I am an ambitious youth and seek to be a member that aids the steady progression, excellence, that my forefathers before me ofted. 

With no home, we are barren.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

Signed by,

Precious Font Generator Preview

Aesalar supports her!

Adreniel Elibar’acal approves this message. It is penned by his wife.

Maehrir has no clue whom this elf is and has never seen them within the city once. Thus he finds it hard to support them.

Telos Andria'lieneonce without a name, now Tilruir'maehr for the Silver State, took a deep breath. Somewhere deep within the library, he sharpened his blade. A blade that had touched no one yet, but perhaps it was time now, after all these centuries.

Asula- ward to Ayliana and Kiljarys, pledges her support to the aspiring 'thill she had met the other day.

"Mm.." pondered the Tillun'sae. "Aside from attending the Laurir's most lovely wedding, I don't believe I have spoken to them at all, yet. Still - one cannot simply reject the aspirations of dedication to the Silver State shown-!" A careful finish of the last drops of her wine, a tinkling sound as she set the glass back upon the desk, the Okarir'san would offer a small nod of acknowledgement to herself and the papers before her. "I suppose I ought to get to know the character of this one soon - an informed decision ought to be made." the elfess muttered to herself, carefully folding the sheet of paper to be placed away with all the other missives of the day - categorising and organising paperwork was a large part of her role to fill, after all. She'd note down in neat, equal-sized lettering that would appear almost printed a reminder to set up a meeting with this newly-returned Visaj.

Khoris gasped in glee and devoted her support to her dearest friend and boss

"Ah. Very nice." mutters Athilius Visaj as he glances over the missive, giving his sister a hypothetical thumbs up of support.