✠A TREATISE ON EXAXLTED OWYN✠

Buffsanta

Exalted Owyn was the best of us. He spent his life in order to make a better tomorrow for us. Though in his time he was looked down upon as corrupt and venal, we now reflect on him in a better image. His role in the founding of orders has made a brighter future for those who worship GOD. He has been a subject of controversial debate for all time, but I believe that without him, I wouldn't be where I am today. His reign as king of Ruska  spanned from 1421- 1435. Born in 1381, he ascended to a life of nobility within Oren, thought generally to be one of the most wealthy members of society for his time, and long afterwards

Exalted Owyn

He died at the age of  76, though by that point his life's goals and needs. Unlike other people in his position, Owyn took up a path of arms and martial training, leading later on to our great order.  This lead to him killing Haren, despite being told otherwise. The lord spoke:  

"O Owyn, Son of Godwin, Son of Horen, you spill the blood of your uncle in the tabernacle of Horen. Even as My holiest city was sacred in spite of Harren’s rejection, it is spoiled by the blood of kin."

He then left the lords Holy City, to continue his life to what it became from then. As spoken in book of silence: 

"At Owyn’s command, the brothers set shepherds over the flock of men, and so created a priesthood for their instruction, in anticipation of the second son of spirit."

And from then, with GODS blessing, the order fully took shape. Here we stand today, with the might and knowledge of those who came before.

Signed by, Hieran Livarai de                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Melphestaus

Holy Sir August nodded his head, a wide smile appeared on his face as he started to read the treatise

"Good job, Armiger Hieran...good job" he said under his breath

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

Svarogovich.thumb.png.9daae7c0aed23af06286713f7943eac6.png

Equester August "The Just" Jazloviecki-Buckfort

Father Paco perked an eyebrow up at the treatise as he read it and opted with good will to write the author back.

"Dear Armiger,

It's a wonderful thing you've taken an interest in the Second Prophet of our faith, mijo. But I believe you've confused the Prophet Owyn with the damned High Pontiff Owyn who was nothing like his namesake. If you have open ears and a desire to learn more about the prophet, seek me out in Ramsfield with Holy Dame Helena. 

GOD BLESS,

Father Paco, Lector of Owyn"

Hieran reads over the letter 

"Yes, it would appear I was given the wrong books" He shakes his headNo matter, at least i know about both of them" 

He scribbles a note Top half - Owyn I    Lower half - Exalted Owyn