The Suicide of Joseph Warrick

MrTurtleGod

After working in the Ministry of Justice as the Deputy Attorney General Joseph Warrick has committed suicide by hanging himself in the main area of the MOJ building. A once happy and hopeful person now turned depressed wish to live his life no longer. He has seen many a thing in his time, the MOJ would be his last. He will miss his friends. May Goden rest his soul!

Edited by MrTurtleGod

The Solicitor-General would shrug as he heard of the tragic death of his friend:

"Most of my friends have all died. Perhaps this is a divine sign that indicates me that I should also join them in the Seven Skies soon.

I do not know. All I know is that Joseph Warrick was one of the best Deputy Attorney Generals that have ever existed and that me and his comrades in the Imperial Constabulary will miss him very much.

Rest in peace, my friend."

James Madron stood silently in the lobby as he stared upon the corpse of Joseph Warrick. A brief moment of grief rushed over him before a cold gaze was given as he stepped towards the body to take it down. “Another Day for Another Comrade.”

Edited by oryP

49 minutes ago, sergisala said:

"Most of my friends have all died. Perhaps this is a divine sign that indicates me that I should also join them in the Seven Skies soon.

"One day..." Valent uttered from the Seven Skies.

Boreal was the second one to arrive, alongside James Madron. They were the one to cut the man down from where he hung, to feel his dead body weigh against their own as the last groan left the cold carcass's airways due to the movement. John Warrick was a Coworker, a friend and someone they had fought alongside.
Yet their grief was silent, they had past the point of nerves, of panic or hysteria, they seemed calm, collected as they handed the body to the comrade by their side, they would not share the same sun, not anymore.

the Chief Commissioner Rev Vuiller would arrive into the city of Providence just in time to see Josephs body being taken away, the young man standing still for a moment looking as the two men carried his comrade. 

He'd slowly walk towards the Moj building taking a seat within looking to where he had hung, the Vuillerian man finding one of his Warrick cigars placing it between his lips setting it ablaze. 

o7