A knight's calling

Mykei

A Knight’s calling 

bNlzrGqAPjigQ6wdLNVJAiUNeOFayF5tAx6rgfbx9VL2jNoMJlgdshu-ZaVMnzpDok7pditT9DHOx3ZQkSTWkiVmdxt0Lkokzf8fqOpZ6NPvILmyYA5eod41zjJi2AL7ZPQVX8Ru=s1600

The picture shows a depiciton of young armiger

Dear brothers and sisters in GOD, I write this letter to invite you all for a meeting and training. We mourn after our beloved General- Armand, but this cannot stop us from serving GOD, I also want that our armigers get to know eachother, maybe we’ll find some tasks for them as well. This is a great time for knight wannabee's to join the ranks of Supreme Order, If you want to join- come and speak with us. I hope that this letter finds you all in good health, GOD bless and I hope we’ll see each other soon enough

SATURDAY 6PM EST 30 OCTOBER

DOBROV

PRAISED BE GOD, THE WICKED SHALL PERSIH

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

Equestor-Centurio August Jazloviecki-Buckfort

uoqeNEYGOMn-LqMVzDJaHve9L1KgeEa5-sg-EcgzPKKF-DrgTONLxxJGhPngZb6_zIaLMXgFL6uWJbUpbhOtCdhNLxlkqsDlo0NLypeBGhqG3rodEJ_U5_dIM-vKazlCWTVpMHyw=s1600

Holy Sir Hieran reads over the missive of his good friend
"Quite right old chap - do not falter in the name of god, and rise to the occasion"

He would remark to August with a nod of his head

"I will help you comrade - to re build the order to what it once stood at - a simple of peace and hope for GOD"

With that, the Holy Knight rose from his seat, patting August as he did so

"Spiffing, dare I say"

Holy Sir Edwin implores all the knights to go, and packs his bags to accompany them!

The future Holy Sir Philip Hughes de Rosius would smile at such, preparing himself for the upcoming event that is going to be hosted by his trainer. "In memory of Apostolic-General Armand we shall continue our pious work." He signed the Lorraine.