❀ Letter of Goodbye ❀ [PK]

Dinochad

~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~

9833eb1c71fff8efcd61bd41656f54c9.jpg

~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~~❀~

[!] Found inside the beautiful cave of Elysium, is a dead half-elf. The blonde is leaned against the wall, flowers tangled in her long locks. Her single eye is closed and a look of peace is upon her face. She has a empty cup of tea with remnants of some kind of herb inside. In her other hand she has a note! [!]

" To those that care,

I am writing this so those who I love understand what has happened, and where I went. I went missing for a long time, I'm so sorry I didn't spend time with everyone. I found out I was sick, very-very sick. I didn't want any of you to worry, but it got worse and I got scared...I wanted to see everyone again. So I returned to see those I cared about one last time- even if it was just a glance. I forgave those who wronged me and I was happy to learn truths. I am leaving now, I had this tea made and I put in something to help me pass peacefully. I'm so glad to have known everyone and no matter how dark my past was...I'm really glad I met all of you. 

I love you, Nym" 

Spoiler

Hey guys! Another PK! This one is a simple one as I was off Nym for a long time! I had so much fun playing her <3 I'm so glad I got to make such a fun character!! <3 Here's some memos of her :
NymCharacterSheet.png

NymNoeye.png

unknown.png

{ Art below is by CaffinatedCrow! }
Screenshot_2021-09-12_015948.png

--

unknown.png

{ Nym and Renato! } 

Anyway! Thanks again <3 <3 Had fun!

*Frisket read the missive from her quarters in the ship, she had shear panick and fainted on the thought of nym passing*