A Letter of Distress

beetle

A Letter of Distress

12th of the Grand Harvest, SA 53

Wa52_PU6V1RnggZ8TL_QO0oypC4YDMHcMOMgsjaynl2t3EpWb6MMJkBWh5XhvCN9yrHJKAYWlaYkihWW0Rkiz1YDb8YNbIkSb8JiYmreb7FiJpLujgBXZG66BLL0WXaI6p6XwBfY

[!] A painting of all Lucina’s fourteen cats: 

Lady Nori, Lady Vex, Lady Bluw, Miss Latte, Mr. Snowball, Mr. Crawdad, Barthalemeow, Purrsephone, Engelicat, Shakespurr,  Eurikat, Cleocatra, Catniss, and Zelda.

The eldest daughter of the Dolorem-Kvitravn family sat on her living room floor with her fourteen cats surrounding her. She stared at the blank parchment paper that lay in front of her, trying to figure out what she wanted to write. Surprisingly, the piece of paper didn’t grab the attention of her cats but she wasn’t going to waste another second. Her hand reached for the quill, beginning to write away…

Once she was done, she headed on out, determined to solve this mystery. She put up her letter all over the Lubba's Keep, hoping to find some answers soon.

To whomever reads this letter,

Coward. You’re nothing but a coward. You broke into my home when I wasn’t there. But yet, you didn’t take anything. Not a single thing. All you did was break my doors down, leave your dirty footprints all over my floor, and left my cats in distress. 

How dare you? How dare you break into my damn home and cause intense stress for my children! Do you even know the amount of damage you caused for them? You traumatized my poor babies. Barthalemeow no longer sits by the windows, terrified to see a stranger's face. Or Eurikat who no longer waits by the door for me and Lady Nori who doesn’t bother coming out to enjoy the rain. How dare you do this?!

You’re disgusting for breaking into someone’s home, making them and their family feel unsafe in their own home. I hope your mother, the person who birthed you, is disappointed in you. May the rest of your days be filled with agony and pain. 

I will find you. I will hunt you down. I’ll take you apart myself. I’ll take all of your minas to cover the emotional distress and damage you have caused. I’ll do what I need to do to avenge my precious babies. This is not a threat, this is merely a warning… Or come forward to avoid this mess.

Signed by,

Lucina Eiriksdottir Snowell Dolorem Kvitravn

Arty Signature Regular

Spoiler

OOC Note:

Thank you to @Aech Amberace, @marslol, @envy
for naming the cats and helping me write this letter. 

I do not know who actually broke into my persona’s home nor do I care, I simply did this for the funnies since this is something she would say/do! <3

Jon Snowell the High Elf stares at Jon Snowball the Cat, the tattoos over Jons eye perfectly mirrors the scar over Jons eye. It seemed the two were in the midst of a great battle over who was the better Jon, though neither seemed to falter after many hours of staring.

Lovelyn Dolorem, who named about half of these cats, reads the missive from over her sister's shoulder and nods in approval. "Mhm, Barthalameow won't even try to eat my paints anymore! Though I suppose that's  a good thing... very out of character though. Both relieving and worrying all at once..."