A Tuvmas, Dwedmas and Krugmas Truce

Shmeepicus

Jarad would pen an letter to all parties as an addon to the massive "Let it be known that all will be welcomed within Destiny's Crossroads and no blood shall be shed on it's floors, may drawf, man, elf, orc, and people from all races rejoice in peace and happiness. None shall be harmed or targeted within it's walls this i swear upon my blade as a warrior, my shield as a guardian, my bow as an archer and my honor as a man. I will uphold the conditions set forth by the Honorable Ferrymen and the peace set forth by HIM Philip III, Emperor of the Holy Orenian Empire. HIM Anastesia of Kositz, Empress of the Holy Orenian Empire. The Grand King of Urguan, Ulfric Frostbeard. Lord Ivan var Ruthern, Heir to the county of Kositz. Let it also be know that all those who break the conditions set forth by the Ferryman, the conditions set forth by the names listed above or any who spill blood on it's floor shall be banish from the tavern. I would also like to offer all those names listed above(ferryman included) free drinks"

the paper would seem to be slightly stained with a tear and signed

Owner of Destiny's Crossroads Tavern and INN,

Head of the Munnel Trading company

429900083_signature(2).thumb.png.577140ca455065d0f5ece2f4f7cf5dd9.png

Spoiler

i woke up to so much support that i thought i would never get that i am at a complete loss of words and about to pass out. Thank you.

Levian'Tol Grandaxe atleast respects that the Orenians put Dwedmas on their missive. "Maybeh 'ah can finalleh visit teh Red Rose Boutique." 

Thumbrindal scoffs at this truce as he'd look at his Grandaxes"Let it be known... t'at we a'e 'onest folk, t'at nae attack a cite' w'en t'e guards a'e sleepin... we will keep our word till Dwedmass is ove' t'en we end t'is pat'etic excuse of an empoire!"he'd say as he tosses the paper into the fire.

Spoiler