A New Year and a New Story

Appreciate all the work and dedication you've put in as a red tag. It's not glamorous work, but you showed a lot of character and maturity through it and contributed a lot to the improvement of the server. P.S. I like the 2021-22 version of you a lot better than the 2019 one :P

Of all the bitter exchanges we've had, my only regret is allowing the conversation to become a question of character rather than ideas - and make no mistake, this is something that I instigated. Life is shitty and friendships will fall apart on LotC, but there is only one thing that brings you and I and everyone else here: the singular passion for roleplay. I'll put my baggage aside and appreciate your efforts towards a better server and niche, if at least for one post. You've put in a hell of a lot of quality work and made sure that the goodness will continue. Cheers to that, and enjoy your retirement. 🍻

Butted heads a lot but you did your best.

Onto better things now, I'd imagine.

C'ya in chat lol

Joel made a your mum joke to me once, never forgave him. So proud of Squak though, really getting over that terrible car accident.