The Silver Belle Masquerade

Kiiwi

The Silver Belle Masquerade

F07KlgoXGLaRa2Mp7bR1qhznkgkV3tFAetO4G0OEtb2UEvEUW_Bd64ciY4TrepjN_msUnUVQs4IIMu64JOh42BARR8lQ2tm010kAnQ3RVgmcGm2DX_oL76rS4eDhbH9iLcIXfzVP

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[!]

Invitations are sent to every home within Haelun’or, the penmanship neatly written with silver ink, each perfectly sealed with wax.

“Citizens of the silver state, it is my pleasure to announce that the first event I shall hold as tilruir’mali is a masquerade! The event will be held to encourage those within the state to mingle and hopefully fall into courtship with one another.

The masquerade will commence once a speech is given by myself and the Tilruir’leyun, Iyathir’avere Sullas. I hope to see you all!

Signed, 

Tilruir’mali, Ayliana an Iarwain”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giving and receiving of flowers

Single ‘thill will each be given one blue flower, they are to give the flower to someone they wish to court while the masquerade is ongoing. More than one flower can be given to one person, so make haste if you have your eyes on a special someone!

The dress code for the masquerade is simple and is as follows:

Blue: To be worn by ‘thill who are single, those wishing to find courtship with another.

White: To be worn by ‘thill who are married or already in a courtship.

Mask: It is a masquerade! Make sure to don your finest masks for this event. Identities may be kept hidden for the duration of the ball if someone wishes.

While the event is being held, a ‘thill in secret will be walking around and observing those who mingle, an elven hour into the ball said ‘thill will reveal themselves and announce the following:

Most eligible bachelor and bachelorette of the Silver State

Jzjv3otN8391jRB78Utgzfn5F7dUfvdk7_4EDYsTomTXtt6dRFgh8QEb_W8BpRRWD1pgob7w6cxVqvfu9Q8zxXJnzlmUFVP6s5IHZrlVEwkOEIRESHAXAJCAk4xjzJwoQhNOMdhg

These two individuals will not only uphold the standards of a ‘thill, but the grace of one as well. Once these two are revealed, those who are chosen will be invited up onto the stage and encouraged to say a few words about themselves. 

Entertainment

While the masquerade is commencing, the most talented musicians of the state will band together to play harmonious and elegant tunes all night for the attendees to enjoy.

A debut performance 

k24wzVyWQZn3AEVeWaIE8Oc7ZvgV-7rVmBmG7cDqKfa5iTsbM0A23LHwRIpDcBceE-ADRd5FKlAT8oinR3z4kdOo52xOyWSblCeyzBqymfVgQwtubb5YXDUXzcEk2dsz_iyTvSJd

Rumors have spread through Haelun’or that a new star is on the rise! In her climb to fame, Ayliana an Iarwain will have her first ever live performance at the start of the ball accompanied by her entourage of female musicans and dancers. (More musicians, dancers, singers, and other talents are needed! Contact Ayliana if you are interested)

Spoiler

Time: Friday the 7th at 7pm est

Message me on discord at Kiwi#6576 for any questions

Evo'lur reading the recent letter delivered to his tower, looking it over he has a raised eyebrow. He'll lower the inventation down before speaking to himself. "I wonder if the tea will be free..." as he looks round before closing his door back to his studies.

Valazaer brushes off a piece of lint of his new attire that he'd wear to the ball.

"Oh Larihei she is on the event streak again..." remarked April, glancing over at the missive. "whatever, her events are always good anywho."

Irelia Ni'leya collected the invitation from the Ni'leya talonnii's postbox, making haste to her lavish room to open it with anticipating excitement! 

"The Silver Belle Masquerade! Oh Larihei I certainty must go" She chirped, twirling around the room as if she was there dancing with someone; perhaps such will come true!

"I remember meeting my husband at the last haelun'orian masquerade...oh how the times have passed." A simle 'aheral would say to herself. 

ChildTea would definitely attend, if it wasn't for his newfound love for descendant flesh.

Or perhaps that'll encourage him to go.

Orin Ve'lvenest stared at a wall full of masks he had obtained over the years; ceramic, fabric, and even wooden masks decorated his sight

"Now which one should I wear?"