The Circle of Crows Missive

TwistedFries

The Circle of Crows

Followers of the Divine Unknown 

CAv9sBhE_2wxeCiwwmw5bEEyziRB0zbB17xD_XQPyx1T-2gPN_rVPPqj3MQMz8PC71yTbNXqulycB-9GNSYmN8BMbsIXKzuwqnUI0JQexjuEVFD83BwFMVnAm4mubaJr8laNoMdT

Founded on the 23rd of Malin’s Welcome, Year 1844 of the Second Age

To the denizens of Almaris,

We are the Circle of Crows. We are those who have lurked in the shadows for countless years, moving between the lands, doing our duties alone and without fail. With the troublesome creation of the Voidal Hollow and other untold imbalances that threaten our realm, we as a Circle have come to an agreement. Many of our members have thought it best to make ourselves known in the realm, to those who follow the same path, and to those who wish to join us in our endeavors. We are here to serve a new purpose in this world, to stay present in the development of things that might affect the balance, and to actively protect that balance no matter the cost. In short, we may pursue things differently from that of the current Circles. Henceforth, we have found a home in the lands of the Elvendom, previously known as Elvenesse. We urge that those who wish to join our ranks, simply reach out by letter or in person.

Signed,

grnUHfHwzWuVj3-QbEcgpyup1M_2bJcQ6pyX0LwJHgFcwBgQjEn3rmOW9YhKcq0FppuyHTHNUPtG-NAQlq62kAeV4w8wj-oubbw8Jkhm7tPoe4KgieF1vL8M_Q7HfGdkXaZ5gLk-
iir08lSU4VTnL6hHItAqS1WR9DhWNGELPo81rHHezaNtPhNCqwrqLppmivtDPnLoSHIk0IuzyUlOKmCCTF3kJnceSaWFE9ds5e7J96opSzByM4nyc5bMMcUqgmtBFbPTCoGc4Hv5
zYeojiUEaO_7rh3c60mWaojEMVTEmfpsCO2V329oEnFu4GcK0LoDoebgwkhwu-tIe1D8cUi66cckzPaLG2hiLFyQa0tLlgY6HH32-Z7UHL2LR9EhePGAGU3D8tshig12fgw1gx2a

Spoiler

Contact TwistedFries#1055 or kittyCatKitKat#3297 on discord if you want to arrange RP! 

Holly the halfling beamed now as she sat on her large bed reading the missive. "Hoi! I's 'id It! An' I's 'ought 'ey woul' erase It!" The small one then giggled before going to pull some tools from her pouch which sat on her dresser and began drawing all over the missive she received.

Prince Amaesil smiles softly as he reads the missive. He pens a short response.

"The sun shines brightly this day. The heart of the mali’ame has been returned to its rightful, ancestral home at the center of Elvendom. The natural world sings out in a joyous choir at the arrival of these faithful servants of the Aspects. The Circle of Crows has the utmost support and protection of the Princedom. Asul lente karinto."

"Called it, some folks owe me bet mins"

Remarks a grey-man sitting out at the Perch, rubbing a brow before tossing the missive onto a stack of ignored subpoenas

Fitzgerald of Elysium would write a Brief response via letter to the senders of this Missive

"To whom it may Concern, on behalf of Elysium as an Ally of Elvendom and a friend of those who would help to protect the balance and Safety of Almaris I would ask that we might sit down and discuss any viable methods in which Elysium may assist you, or at minimum how I may personally serve your cause -Fitzgerald De Astrea of Elysium"

Nailo grinned widely as she read the missive, gently folding it into fours, a soft smile appearing on her face

"I may never be in that nation, but, Becclain is my llir, I'll join when time comes."

Deep within the leaves of an oak tree, the sound of crinkling parchment could be heard. An exile’s gaze caught on every word, some spark of hope igniting in such pale eyes but a deep frown still remained on her features. The missive was folded up and placed within a small burrow in the tree, perhaps to be revisited or perhaps to be forgotten.

[!] A missive personally sent by the Lord of Cartref Mor found its way to the Circle of Crows. 

"It is in my personal experience that the nature of druids are fickle though steadfast in their defense of nature and its balance. In this regard, I would extend my hand in friendship as we adunians have done for decades now with the good folk of Elvenesse.  Though as pertaining to my duties to the Elven realm and the hinterlands, I would ask we may find a time and place to discuss things face to face in what your circle intends to do." - Lord John of Cartref Mor

25 minutes ago, Jameson_h said:

Fitzgerald of Elysium would write a Brief response via letter to the senders of this Missive

"To whom it may Concern, on behalf of Elysium as an Ally of Elvendom and a friend of those who would help to protect the balance and Safety of Almaris I would ask that we might sit down and discuss any viable methods in which Elysium may assist you, or at minimum how I may personally serve your cause -Fitzgerald De Astrea of Elysium"

[!] The Kestrel would receive the response as he read it over with a keen gaze, his head bobbing slightly as he drafted up a reply of his own. He'd then send out his reply via a messenger raven. 

9 minutes ago, DrHope said:

[!] A missive personally sent by the Lord of Cartref Mor found its way to the Circle of Crows. 

"It is in my personal experience that the nature of druids are fickle though steadfast in their defense of nature and its balance. In this regard, I would extend my hand in friendship as we adunians have done for decades now with the good folk of Elvenesse.  Though as pertaining to my duties to the Elven realm and the hinterlands, I would ask we may find a time and place to discuss things face to face in what your circle intends to do." - Lord John of Cartref Mor

[!] Another reply would be sent out as this one would reach someone else, the Lord of Cartref Mor. 

[!] Urza Hawksong scans the missive in thought. Having completely given up her decadency a few years prior she takes a deep breath in as if properly considering something before writing out a letter, she then begins to start scratching it out, no written words could capture her feelings. Instead she sets out on a quest to find Becclain in person.