Clan/Guild/Faction Thread Layout Help

Amagous

Admins! Read this!: I've put this here since it seems at least 80% of all guilds are in this military section, so I figure this will be the most appropriate section to place this in. So if you wouldn't mind, please don't move this.

Hello everyone. So, I've recently seen a few threads that seem to have simply copy pasted another guilds thing and put in their own points, or half hazardly thrown together, un-intentionally eye raping page.

I'd like to assist in getting rid of these horrific pages, and helping all those who wish it to have professional looking guild pages. Need merit? Check out the Cal'ek Warband's page. While we're disbanded for the moment, that page is still a good display of some of my work all the same. I have also done a slightly similar but still unique lay out for a Knights Templar group as well.

Simply post here, post your information, and I'll arrange it in such a way that it looks professional. Feel free to post any requests for the page here as well. Also, if you have a page up already but would like my help, simply link me to the page and I'll post a revised version of it here.

Looking for a private thread on a private forum? No problem! Simply message me the guilds info and any requests for it and I'll send you back the finished copy, and the public will never have to know.

Also, I do not add pictures. That is completely up to you. I will do all the writing, coloring, bolding, etc, but any pictures you wish to have you will have to make/find/apply yourself.

P.S.: Yes, I realize this post doesn't bid well for my supposed skills, but I'm tired at the moment, and care little how this post looks. I simply wish to get the facts out so that I may assist those who don't have the time, know how, or whatever else to make a good guild page.

So you are saying my guild's thread is unproffessional?

Did I say that? No. So why would you assume such a broad and likely personal meaning?

This is a thread for the guilds who obviously need some help, or those who want it, such as "The Forgotten" who admittedly simply copy pasted your lay out, or the Cripsons who have a very bare, very "Last moment thought" lay out.

Or even someone like "The Forsaken" who have a fairly nice lay out as it is, but wanted me to spruce it up a bit(Not saying they did, just an example).

Oh alright. Just mistook what you said... :)

English isn't your native tongue is it Aceeri?

either that or he is dyslexic like me. Good thread and I hope that I do not need to use this...

So what? Sounds like you only want English and Amercian people on the server...

either that or he is dyslexic like me. Good thread and I hope that I do not need to use this...

Whats wrong with needing to use this? There's nothing wrong with asking for help where you can use it, or possibly need it. Better to look professional with your s**t together thanks to someone else then half-minded and crazy with your own free will,yes?

@ Pholom, I can smell a troll a mile away. There's no way anyone in their right mind that isn't trolling could interpret what I said to mean that. GTFO.

GTFO?

It wasn't meant to be 'trolling', anyway, I like your Layout.

Whats wrong with needing to use this? There's nothing wrong with asking for help where you can use it, or possibly need it. Better to look professional with your s**t together thanks to someone else then half-minded and crazy with your own free will,yes?

@ Pholom, I can smell a troll a mile away. There's no way anyone in their right mind that isn't trolling could interpret what I said to mean that. GTFO.

It was a joke. I may need you soon when I do redo my layout, but for now, stay on standby?

It was a joke. I may need you soon when I do redo my layout, but for now, stay on standby?

If it was a joke, it was a very lame joke made in poor taste.

Anyways, sure. Just let me know if you need my help or not.

Amagous please stop being a jerk to everyone... People joke around sometimes.

Being a jerk to everyone? The only people I'm a jerk to is you, simply because I don't like you and you seem to take every opportunity to poke at me as well since day one, and in this instance Pholom, who's comment seemed to be trolling.

And yes, people do joke around. But attempting to label someone as a racist or discriminator with no justification in such a way that it contains no humor is not a joke in the least, and any attempt to say it was is an attempt to cover it up since no one else jumped on the bandwagon with him.

Aceeri I understand. It is simply a joke on his part and I took no offence to his comment.