Call of the Frontier: The HSC

Sander

A Call to Those seeking Adventure and Freedom:
The Establishment of the Haeseni Staalmarsh Company

BDetQLar9aGnMI58w8J476ssO3T6Mx4Wsnx8Al0nq8_adpTbffHhGmdXOuVknl4qgY8AkaaUeqLFZjqsxNmm-Eh2Guzuf6FczcJWFmeBf1erkdQF08u7ugpc5i3kExeVzIIOkdS-

The Haeseni Frontier.

It is part of the human spirit, specifically of that of the Highlanders, to long for the frontier. To wish to see the sights of the sublime wilderness, to breathe the air of the wild, unpolluted by smoke and stank, to live in freedom by one’s own means. That longing to leave behind the town-life, where one slaves away in dark offices and workplaces for little coin only to spend it all on paying the taxes on one’s miserable, damp apartment. For any man or woman who has that longing, who wishes to take the leap and enjoy the fruits of their labor, who wishes to become a self-made person who looks upon their efforts after a day of work and take a rest with pride in their efforts: I call you! I call you to join in the company of settlers and adventurers that is the Haeseni Staalmarsh Company.

2EEdsMIDBUGNL4pJNEO_0ZDKoYF5wv1SVV68WVeWAftvfNk_5-qmXmY4RP0C-FZszyxSHEDoDDyEj45lrL4sVFLKpmlO8E5u1glzf09GmSAG41eR45DG2MlE8kIjFdU5VIgLAYC-
Arms of the HSC.

The Haeseni Staalmarsh Company has been established under the governorship of Leopold Tieck and has by Royal Charter been granted the right to settle and exploit the Staalmarsh basin that forms the eastern frontier regions of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. Anyone willing to join in this company of freedom-seekers shall be welcomed to a life out on the wild frontier, where one works for their own benefit and is granted the chance to live life by their own means.

vqOBZAumri2C2bi7cx489QseNm7mFSuu7XOMjR8VbY5Ps83U_xYQ2BHcZhLTKTHp1VI0_j1IKmL6i0QKPJal6SjlfvVkDWidl1HfF2lQbvIpZbJsQoAfmVOqzji769H50_jDftEa

A map of the territory of HSC operations; the Staalmarsh swamp’s basin.

If this promise of a free life out in the wild, where one is joined by like-minded individuals, appeals to you: send a letter to Company Governor Leopold Tieck (Sander#0004) and head out east to the far edges of the Attenlund.

Father Erhard pats his cousin Dietrich upon hearing about the HSC, "Look coz, others are stepping up into the great adventures as well."

@MadOne

A powerful Cimmerean. A barbaric man sitting from a throne of tusks and skulls repeats. "Mi ahm hyperborean man" He sets his furrowed gaze upon the wildlands. And he grins.

Establishing Hyperborea wont happen all on its own