A BORN AGAIN OWYNIST STORY I: THE PEAK OF FAITH

warlord of filth

A BORN AGAIN OWYNIST STORY I: 

THE PEAK OF FAITH

“Gib, you have lacked goals. You have decided to lounge about for years doing nothing but chatter in the city streets… But you need a project, and a workout… You must become the first recorded Descendant to stand atop the highest peak in Almaris!”

-Arch-Lector Danzen “Dante” of Dodaitose

He was right, Gib knew it better than anyone. For years, that egotistical elf had wandered aimlessly in Du Loc concocting scheme after scheme to get rich quick. Yet, he had been filled with a lack of fulfillment. No amount of mina could stand next to the currency of faith. Pure, unadulterated, faith in the almighty creator that had laid out the generation of the very world they were blessed to live in. This journey along the Path of Owyn had been bountiful, he had learned so much in such a little amount of time: yet the hunt for knowledge was ever prevalent, and this ‘ker had much to atone for in his three-hundred years of life. 

So, without a further word, he wandered.

As per his penance, he sought this peak. His muscles ached, he had to change his socks a few times, and hydrate often, yet poetically, his journey had brought him back to the ash of which he was born. As wisps of embers of smoldering smoke littered him, he had dug in deep and found the peak of which his faith alone had guided him to.

“Why walk when you could ride, I would kill to hear that right now...” 

Yet as he looked round to the world below, suddenly, that ‘ker felt small. His orbs had glossed over the night sky from beneath his goggled visage, and he was eternally grateful to have found true fulfillment in his second Quest of Penance. Quickly then, he set out to plant a flag, and construct a pyre. A hammer in hand, he worked under the light of the molten lava below and moon above.

Fn2hSUz.png

“To my labors, I keep focus.”

0uB1HiA.png

"To my trials, I persevere."

nXt4x52.png

“I embrace the enterprise I have begun, and shall see that it is done right in YOUR name.”

In honor of my Brother, Elithel Garak

-+-

Mount Elithel

Surveyed as the tallest known peak in all of Almaris 

by Gib Garak, a ‘ker in search of faith.

30 Mensis Horenitius, 2A 60

-=+=-

The static of Gib Garak Experience reruns flickered off and on in the walls of Casa Pasquina. When, cling! clang! The bass and treble from the proprietor's swinging of stones, precious metals, and what could only be penned as a barbell sent a rattle in his feet, and a torrent of sweats down his temple. Drudo sought to seat himself — placate himself — in that moment. And, his mind went to the noblest dunmer he'd known: Gib Garak.

Of course, it had been some time since Drudo had made the occasional spottings of Gib, be that in the studio wherein the Gib Garak Experience was recorded. Or, the gymnasium in Kaer'Lassar. He stsirred, and prayed.

"God bless you, Gib Garak. Helluva' workout, there — it's all in'th' legs. Calves, 'y'know?"

He advised, to his council of none.

Spoiler

good read broski

what de fugg:DDDDD gib is ganonisd naow? fugging lambee :DDDDD shud B ashzlander NOW and 4EVER:DDDDDDDDDD azura ok NOT owyn :DDDDDDD