Minas Art Auction

Trinn

i only have 990 minas but i can supply u with my love and free skins until u leave lotc...

I forgot to add an end date whoops

FRIDAY 3 PM EST

If only I was not broke with no mina!

I adore your art Trinn, literally so stylistic and smooth!

4 hours ago, Trinn said:

X1-IFhh3LKbRF8rp8omx7lyGrrgVv0t8MefSX4OQLSknTp-vyrX5bbcywhcJ8YrGT66EsH9QWYPeAzia57GMizG1Y_YmEn-T5F0wCKyJMKW1-l26BThxW-GJOUtrW_yJ68xg72c6

Spoiler

he's so hot idk what to say

4000 mina.

Edit; Since the money is going to Oren's war coffin and I dont want to take all the space from Oren's war fundraise from all the loyal Orenians, the bid is uuunfortunately retracted.

Edited by Frymark

I just discovered this moments before I was about to head to bed. I am awed at how considerate you are being for offering such amazing arts for Mina alone! You could of easily offered the same for real money. 

Unfortunately I am too poor to offer a bid either for real coin or for mina with how high its gotten. But I do hope the mina you get helps you for your future goals and that you enjoy the art piece you end up commissioned to create! 

Stay awesome. 

2 hours ago, Royal Peasant said:

I just discovered this moments before I was about to head to bed. I am awed at how considerate you are being for offering such amazing arts for Mina alone! You could of easily offered the same for real money. 

Unfortunately I am too poor to offer a bid either for real coin or for mina with how high its gotten. But I do hope the mina you get helps you for your future goals and that you enjoy the art piece you end up commissioned to create! 

Stay awesome. 

17 hours ago, Lionhz said:

SHES LITERALLY SO TALENTED

14 hours ago, Orlesian said:

If only I was not broke with no mina!

I adore your art Trinn, literally so stylistic and smooth!

Thank you for the compliments ^^