War in Heaven

[!] The following message was heard, seemingly simultaneously as people begin to piece together the eyewitness accounts, in the basilicas in New Providence, Karosgrand, and San Luciano, along with the cathedral in Haverlock and the church in Vuillermoz.

nTVa7qCctNkgg4n2AvqtkugZfmj4-qDKc1xGM9o0evZ0KxUc-l6eZM1NqR9EcBuFNHegqL21DyZDTmHzQxjDKdsYOc5VSC-KHtZ3nkgrG-7KLwx4dOKl4BK1qt0FZ88VtGSpmrP1

A wind blew through the consecrated ground of the church, and the place seemed filled with peace and joy. Suddenly, a melodious voice rang out, like the choir of the Heavenly Host.

Behold, for I see a Servant of the LORD coming down from the skies, her eyes glowing like the sun and her wings shining like gold and her hair white as snow, pouring forth over the great cities of Man. At her flank stand four men, two on each side, and they stare beyond time, chanting glory and honor to HE WHO SITS UPON THE THRONE, their FATHER.

The Servant speaketh thus:

Take heed of this warning, for a Great Calamity comes upon the Souls of Man.

For in the days of a divided Man did the Usurper make ready her plans against the MOST HIGH, taking on the Mantle of Judgment and wielding it like a child at play. And as the Sons of Horen were broken and adrift, there was none upon the land to note her deeds.

And there will be war in the Skies, Michael and Janus waging war with the Arch-Aengul. And the Usurper will prevail, and there will no longer be a safe place for the souls of the fallen.

So now must Jorenus with his sons and brothers stand united with Allobrogum and his sons, the sons of Nescia and the sons of Providentia with their sons and brothers the Albarosans, to defend and keep holy the temple of GOD.

So all the Sons of Horen shall be gathered against the Usurper, united as one man. And they shall be joined with the Sons of Urguan, Malin, and Krug, ascending to the River of the Beyond to give battle to the Usurper, and she will be cast down and be judged by the ALMIGHTY CREATOR.

Thus, peace in the skies will be restored and mortal souls will remain safe.

Cardinal Markos reads the missive, as he gulps. "Here I am LORD it is I LORD, I have heard you calling in the night. For you ask whom shall I send? I respond to thee send me. For here I am LORD, at your service"