The Treaty of San Luciano, 1859

Milenkhov

L1yuPWU9oI4gH6_wLgeKFtddl0eb0m66orf_dRjYt-ZbJZmATy5s2rU9e5wVtNmZER-qac_wXeMTPluvtvl2lSvI7kUtnnqNHaHSS-R2t63gcHlY1sPIrjimfPKYlikBCsYyogHap2AqGwauEGpK53UlefvbQTLusdl-oupjW4iw1qWiFt1_fQk8X4lHhUmuI5Yw8tHyWLxOIy6Ti4yXHw-lbfm084Dq1uTZO8-NRySjetIyP589lg3_7NMP9tTIemgxgvNPsLeViDT8

The Treaty of San Luciano, 1859

15th of Owyn’s Flame, 1859

I - The Holy Orenian Empire and the Principality of Savoy formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for a duration of ten years. After the expiration of this pact, a renewal may be negotiated.

II - Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another. The respective vassals and subjects of the two signatories are also to refrain from joining any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III - Subjects of the Holy Orenian Empire are protected while in the territories of the Principality of Savoy, and subjects of the Principality of Savoy are protected while in the territories of the Holy Orenian Empire, provided they conduct themselves within the laws of the respective realms.

IV - The Holy Orenian Empire recognises Prince Lucien I as rightful ruler of the Principality of Savoy. The Principality of Savoy recognizes Emperor Philip III and Empress Anastasia I as the rightful rulers of the Holy Orenian Empire.

Signed,

Philip III

Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Duke of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera

Anastasia I

Holy Orenian Empress, forever August, Queen of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duchess of Ves, Duchess of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baroness of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera.

Lucien I

Prince of Savoy, Duke of Corazon, Count of San Luciano, Peremont and Sarissa, Baron of Brynnrose, etcetera.

The Drowned King of Oren circled in the southern desert, contemplating the decisions of his grandfather's namesake. He lingered longer, waiting for his old friend's arrival to discuss the current on-goings at play.

A saffron-veiled woman breathes a sigh of relief as word reaches Niseep. She busies her hands with the mixing of resin with ground styrax and cinnamon while her mind busies with less political fears.