The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

Ok I have some explaining to do. As head miner, I am expected to be in Lunavara a lot but Ispend most of my time in Kramore. Can you please demote me to Miner and give me work closer to my shop in Kramore. Thank you.

Worker's app:

MC name: rihawk10.

IC name: Rihawk the Wanderer.

Main Job: I would like to do wood chopping and building but im fine with any task.

Description on why you'd like to join: I really need the money to be able to pay for a proper home, and i also would like to help people in need.

Skills: No skills because they are turned off.

(EDIT: i posted this with the wrong forum profile. my normal one is called rihawk10.)

Workers Guild Update.

First, Welcome new members Yric Telcontar and Rihawk the Wanderer.

Second, Kaneous has stepped down from the head miner and the spot is now free. Must have good RP skills.

Third The following members I have not met and need to contact me ingame:

Etheral Ironbread (ThatDutchIdiot) (Your new but still need to contact. And I still need to return the jorunal)

Kaneous (GavinTheViking) (I can come to Kramore if you need)

Kalazar (Mahoney220)(I have not met you yet, nor have I even heard from you. If you'd like to stay in the guild, I need you to talk to me.)

Professor Hathorn (Religious_Pie) (As a head, We should have met a while ago.)

Last Watch this thread I will post more news of contracts here.

by the way where is Lunavara? is it near the whispering isles?

Head App:

MC name:

Martin123martin

IC name:

Grumdul Balor

Position:

Head miner

Description on why you'd like to join:

I would like to join because I was talking to Elessar (Rusty7x) about it and the things that Lunarava can offer me would help me out immensely. I have also been looking for a job for a long time and I think that I would be a great asset to Lunarava.((Didn't know if i should write something different to my worker's app as I am already apart of the guild as a miner/ everything.))

Skills:

None as skills are currently off.

Reason why you should be a head:

I think that I be a good 'ead miner for the guild as I am a Dwarf and mining is what I am all about, it be one of the greatest things ever invented. I 'ave also been working for the guild a little while now and would like to say it be an amazing thing that I would like to have a more active role in. I believe I 'ave already shown my dedication to the mining as I recently helped on a smooth stone job, I gathered a large quantity of Cobblestone and then with my Dwarfish skills I smelted it all this unrefined rock in to a much smoother and beautiful looking mineral which I then gave to the guild so they could complete the job. ((I can also talk a little more in game about this.))

I would definitely recommend giving Grumdul/Martin a go. He has worked a few jobs for me and has done with great satisfaction. He is also on a lot when I am and enjoy talking with him on TS and in-game.

Rusty

Alright. With Elessar's recommendation and passing your test, Everyone Welcome our new head miner: Grumdul Balor.

Alright. With Elessar's recommendation and passing your test, Everyone Welcome our new head miner: Grumdul Balor.

Thank you very much I am privileged to be accepted as head miner. ((I must ask are you currently on minecraft as I require to speak to you or are you able to come on teamspeak?))

would i be able to work near the whispering isles? because my home is right outside of the whispering isles.

would i be able to work near the whispering isles? because my home is right outside of the whispering isles.

Jobs will be all over the place hopefully and each location for you to work in will vary based on the location that is requested in the job. So you should speak with the heads of the guild about any contracts they currently have and it is always good to check the townhall of Lunavara as it will list jobs. If you have not been asked to do a job then just continue to play the game normally and have a fun experience, I hope this was helpful.

((This weekend should be good to meet up. Do you use TS Dante? If so I'll pm you in game to get on the LOTC TS))

Project mass landscape nearly completed Dante. Completion should be before the end of the year (IRL end of this week)

Yes rihawk i believe we are less than a half a kilometer from whispering isles...roughly

That's good Gatsuh. I will be comimg down soon to see the progress. Remember, you have the guild as backup so if you need anything, all you have to do is ask.