The Lunavara Workers Guild

Soldrin Woodaxe

Welcome New members:

Charles_Grimlie (Kjell)

Bolair (Sweord)

On a future note, I've just got our first external contract for 2.0. For those who don't know, We will be building Lunavara in 2.0. Now I have someone else who wants us. Just remember, even though we don't have work now, We will always have contracts. Just keep checking up.

MC name: Valon_Oakheart

IC name: Valon

Main Job: I'm up for doing any job really from clearing dirt to wood collecting even running around getting meat and wool if there's a job I will do it :D.

Description on why you'd like to join: (In char: Looking for work after my uncle got robbed and I could no longer support him or myself by working in the bar so I decided to leave the bar and get a job at a workers guild)

Skills: When there where skill I was around 30 in digging mining woodcutting and swords so I'm pretty average in all the jobs that would need to be done.

Thanks for reading.

Thank ye sir! Ah will be active an ready fer service!

((OOC)) Valon is a friend of mine, it would be great if she could join as well! Hopefully she'll fit in with the standards.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

GUILD MEETING

FRIDAY 4th November

Consultant Elessar’s New House in Alras (In noble district)

A casual meeting of all the guild members to discuss new appointments current and upcoming contracts and any questions answered. We will also be feasting on a mighty amount of food from all parts of Aegis.

Current Attending Members:

Dante Magus Sol (Dantesol)

Consultant Elessar (Rusty7x)

Grumdul Balor (Martin123martin)

Eusebio (Eusemaster)

Kjell(Charles_Grimlie)

THE GUILD MEETING TIME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

00:00 GMT

20:00 EST

17:00 PST

MAKE SURE YOU COME AS WE WILL BE DISCUSSING MANY THINGS!

Rusty's Alras House in the noble district (Noble 20. There will be a buffet with food and an area where you can sit down and talk to other guild members. 00:10 GMT is the start of the head discussions where we talk about new and old contracts. At 00:20 GMT The head questions and answer session will begin so you can ask any question you wish related to the guild.

Fer those who be needing the location of the 'ouse then ye will want to 'ead to the far right corner of the noble district within Alras. There ye will find the 'ouse fer the meetin' and if ye struggle to find it then send a bird to either Elessar (rusty7x), Dante (dantesol) Grumdul (martin123martin) and someone will come and collect thee.

Thank you too all who attended the meeting, It was a great success and we were very thankful for those who showed up and spent the time to listen to what had to be said.

MC name: Valon_Oakheart

IC name: Valon

Main Job: I'm up for doing any job really from clearing dirt to wood collecting even running around getting meat and wool if there's a job I will do it :D.

Description on why you'd like to join: (In char: Looking for work after my uncle got robbed and I could no longer support him or myself by working in the bar so I decided to leave the bar and get a job at a workers guild)

Skills: When there where skill I was around 30 in digging mining woodcutting and swords so I'm pretty average in all the jobs that would need to be done.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome into the guild Valon.

On a further note we have had a great meeting and thank you for everyone turning up. Look for more contracts in the future.

Sorry I couldn't stay for longer than I did, all sorts of things happened IRL right when the meeting started. :/