Maya's Animal Tea Party

zuziee

8pI6EHEOH0k-pT3kHr-V9V4PLyuiUEDK5wnS3bWzGz2l2gsP_fUa0rG2Ao40AjuWSBzMuxmrcKdNJDUAud8PSX-VV29hQWPW06du9JnSNV3jtgBMk2QyuBbYIXjiVmxLeXq1291a

Prinzenas Maya’s

Animal Tea Party 

EJA;

I am going to host an animal tea party in my mothers ladies room. I have been learning meal etiquette from my tutors and desire a chance to show it off and allow my friends and friends of friends to show theirs off.

Please maintain your best behavior if you decide to come, and quiet voices so you do not scare animals.

All of my friends and friends of friends are invited and welcome to bring a pet.

Special Invites go out too;

Amadea Carrington

Spoiler

Dear Amadea’s Father,

Please let your daughter come to my tea party. She is a dear friend of mine and Isabel’s. She also has really cool pets that I think would make the tea party even better. 

Signed, Maya

Isabel Baruch

Spoiler

Dear Isabel,

You might not be a witch, which is why you get a special invite, but please do not sit next to me. That will scare me

Love, Your cousin 

Margrait Baruch

Fenika Ruthern

Dorothea Ruthern 

Aloisa Barclay

Adele Ludovar

My Brothers

My Best Friend Elizaveta of Alban

&

My Other Best Friend Sorina

Signed,

Her Royal Highness, Maya Ceciliya Barbanov

Spoiler

OOC:

Sunday at 5 est in the Haense Palace's rose quarters 

Isabel deliberates... then marks the date on her calendar with a grin. She plans to bring her clownfish, or perhaps her pet snail.

Adele Ludovar almost cries tears of thankfulness and joy upon receiving a personal invite. She begins to prep her fishbowl to bring along her favourite fishy!