Monthly Player Appreciation | February

livrose

image.thumb.png.80717485c35a518ef9c90c680936df1e.png

Monthly Player Appreciation

February 2022: @Raijen Stars

Welcome welcome back to our (slightly late) player appreciation of the month! February has been dedicated to @Raijen Stars- for his consistent hard work and positive attitude. Nathan played Raijen Stars when he first joined Haense, and immediately threw himself into helping the hospital - many players remember him from interactions as a physician, back then. Now, he’s Deputy Surgeon General! This helpfulness and kind nature translates into OOC, as Raijen is always willing to lend a hand. I genuinely admire his patience and efforts to include and RP with anyone, helping new players integrate into our community.

On Johann Ludovar, patriarch of his house, he’s grown the family to new heights, in terms of activity and size! He’s currently working and revitalising the role of High Justiciar, tackling the legal system of the Kingdom. For a fairly new player, it is so impressive to see!

Thank you, Raijen, for making our community a positive place, and for all the work you do. It doesn’t go unnoticed!

“He has spearheaded the rise of House Ludovar. Incredibly friendly, generous, and lovely in vc as well as an awesome RPer who has made an awesome character.”

“Raijen is very hardworking and dedicated and he’s awesome to work with!” 

“He will RP with anyone, regardless of if they are new or already established. Willing to help you 24/7.”

“Raijen is exactly sort of Haenser we should all try to emulate!”

We love you, @Raijen Stars

deserved tbh

Absolutely! Very glad to see him given the spotlight. He is a fantastic person to role play with, a great mentor, and a close friend. Always there to answer a question or listen to my explanation a difficult situation. Congrats @Raijen Stars, you definitely deserve this!

WHOOOOO PAPEJJJJ

THATS MY PAPEJ

THATS MY DEPUTY

MY FAVOURITE MANS

YASSSS <3 DESERVED 100% <3 <3 YASSSS

Love my boy Raijen
Well deserved!

* goes to cry in a corner

Thank you all I appriciate it so much 💕

Dobry work my friend!

Potential is a big thing, and you have a lot of it. So youre a big big boy my boy.

Much love raijen